+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
Hello Friends,
I found some information from GCMS that say my COPR created and already expired because my medical is passed a year.

my COPR created on 2022/11/16 and expired on 2023/06/23 because my medical passed a year since 2022/06/23.
Yes I can see my COPR number in my GCMS report starting with"T" .
And yes I have Final decision with the date: 2022/11/16 in my last update part of my GC key account.
And in the On-Line Services of immigration site I can see "decision made" under application status part.

Still no COPR or PPR in my GC Key portal.

It is very annoying that I don't know what should I expect for!?

Any Ideas?
By the way, since your COPR has expired, did you try to extend its validity or apply for a new COPR?
To be honest, I am not sure about this process but there might be others in this thread who Know about it.

nima_grant

Jul 29, 2023
By the way, since your COPR has expired, did you try to extend its validity or apply for a new COPR?
To be honest, I am not sure about this process but there might be others in this thread who Know about it.
As I know there is no way for applicants to apply or extend dut to I haven't received any COPR in my portal yet.
I tried to call the call center lot's of time but could talk to any agent due to heavy load of works or what ever they have.

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
As I know there is no way for applicants to apply or extend dut to I haven't received any COPR in my portal yet.
I tried to call the call center lot's of time but could talk to any agent due to heavy load of works or what ever they have.
As far as I understand, you are an outland applicant. you should not receive your COPR in the portal. you should receive your COPR as a hard copy document after submitting your passport and receiving your visa.

I suggest that you book a consultation with an immigration consultant and ask about the subject. They have more experience with such cases. They would suggest what to do. The subject really deserve.

Reactions: nima_grant

mertkrnfl

Oct 19, 2022
Hi All,

I received that email but I do not have log in information. Should I create an account or wait for them to send?

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal:

Reactions: VanessaE

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi All,

I received that email but I do not have log in information. Should I create an account or wait for them to send?

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal:

No, do not create a new account. Use your existing account login credentials, this is PR portal where you submitted your application.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I have not used PR portal just used IRCC website to submit and have not received any instructions with log in information
I assume you're inland and submitted your application online for Non-EE program? If so, the email you received is basically portal2 confirmation. This is the same portal where you first submitted your PR application online, you must use the same login information. When you're logged in, there you will find a new tab called "PR confirmation" where you input address and upload photo.

Reactions: mertkrnfl

mertkrnfl

Oct 19, 2022
I assume you're inland and submitted your application online for Non-EE program? If so, the email you received is basically portal2 confirmation. This is the same portal where you first submitted your PR application online, you must use the same login information. When you're logged in, there you will find a new tab called "PR confirmation" where you input address and upload photo.
Thank you very much!

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone in June 2023 AOR series who have received any updates on their PR application yet ? I got my Ontario nomination PR app with AOR on June 6th and nothing since.
There are some factors like how easily IRCC can verify the information provided by an applicant.. there is nothing one can do about it other than wait, the more easily they can verify documents, quicker the file moves, VO alone cannot and does not verify everything on a file and in such cases, they rely on other other resources and intel to verify the given information. Non-EE files typically moves slow than EE, but then against such long wait time, applicant in non-ee bypass many other criteria like high CRS, IELTS (if Teer 0/1), ECA (for certain programs), age etc, etc. So there is some wait, but you will eventually see progress over the period of time within the standard processing time.

It's quite normal for IRCC to go silence after AoR with non-EE files, you can expect something (MR/MP/ADR/PAL etc) in couple of months from now (obviously in phases, one or two at a time). If anything comes before that, you'd be lucky. Also, some nocs & some provinces are deemed priority processing, so you will see some of those non-EE files will move quicker than others.

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
sorry to hear about your case. But I believe you will get your passport request soon if you didn't receive it yet.
but did you get COPR Number and expiry date in your application status tracker? And was your application updated in the GC Key account as a final decision in progress?
those might be good signs if available.
Hello,

What are your assessments? are u stuck on security?? I hope u get ur PPR soon. It's been due a long time.

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I received the GOLDEN E-MAIL now:
BC PNP non-ee
AR: Jan-06-2023
AOR: Mar 10, 2023
PAL: June 21st 2023
Medicals Passed twice - June 21st 2023 and June 26th with expiry date on tracker
Background is in progress from March
Eligibility is not started
I called IRCC twice and they told everything is passed except security from last 2 months. I called yesterday again, agent told security has not started yet..

Portal1: 24th August 2023 (GC Key got updated with final decision today only)

Tracker is not updated with any steps, GC Key steps is also not updated.

Its 8 months for whole process, Good luck everyone!!!

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
That's quite impressive....Which PNP stream?
I received the GOLDEN E-MAIL now:
BC PNP non-ee
AR: Jan-06-2023
AOR: Mar 10, 2023
PAL: June 21st 2023
Medicals Passed twice - June 21st 2023 and June 26th with expiry date on tracker
Background is in progress from March
Eligibility is not started
I called IRCC twice and they told everything is passed except security from last 2 months. I called yesterday again, agent told security has not started yet..

Portal1: 24th August 2023 (GC Key got updated with final decision today only)

Tracker is not updated with any steps, GC Key steps is also not updated.

Its 8 months for whole process, Good luck everyone!!!
What’s your Svo and PVo?

Reactions: natasha09