+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, sorry to jump in between.
I have an urgent query after applying for PR(non-express) when can we apply for BOWP?
Can we apply just after submitting the application? Or do we have to wait till AOR?
For BOWP , you need to have AOR . If you didn’t got AOR before your current work permit expires, your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 fees and then you have to submit closed work permit application with help of work support letter from Province nominated you.

Reactions: naveen_dharni

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
For BOWP , you need to have AOR . If you didn’t got AOR before your current work permit expires, your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 fees and then you have to submit closed work permit application with help of work support letter from Province nominated you.
Thanks that's a very useful information. Can you share any link where I can read more about this?

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
AR - Feb 20, 2023
AOR - March 30, 2023
MP - August 21, 2023 Tracker Expiry date 10 Sep 2019 - 22 August 2022
PAL - August 21, 2023
Info Sharing - Passed
Biometric - Passed
Eligibility - Passed as I got PAL
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started yet
I hope next is Portal 1
That's quite impressive....Which PNP stream?

kuwaitengineer

Jul 31, 2023
Hi All,
I just received an email from IRCC and logged into my account and this is what says
What is the next step after this?
Latest update:
Final decision - August 22, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
congratulations.
could you please tell if your tracker was updated before receiving IRCC email?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Anyone received their PR card in the past month?

I linked it to my CIC account on July 11, but hasn’t been mailed yet.

Olu_Ola

Jan 12, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received an update on 5th June 2023 on GCKey that says:

Latest update:
Final decision - April 3rd, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have since been calling IRCC and I get told each time that all stages are completed and to wait for PPR but no PPR email since more than two months now.

Already tried to contact MP but no response.

Anyone please help me on steps I can take please!