+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi everyone,

I received an update on 5th June 2023 on GCKey that says:

Latest update:
Final decision - April 3rd, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have since been calling IRCC and I get told each time that all stages are completed and to wait for PPR but no PPR email since more than two months now.

Already tried to contact MP but no response.

Anyone please help me on steps I can take please!
Did you try submitting a web form explaining your situation/concerns?

Olu_Ola

Jan 12, 2023
Did you try submitting a web form explaining your situation/concerns?
I did send multiple webforms. The responses have been the statutory 'we are processing your application, we will send you a message if we need additional information...' automated emails.

Preetisnzm

Aug 23, 2023
I’m going to Canada on study visa and my sons aged 11 and 14 are also on study permit and my hubby is on work permit . How much gold can we carry to canada

Preetisnzm

Aug 23, 2023
Hi I’m going to Canada on study visa and my kids on same study permit they are 11 and 14 and my hubby on work permit how much gold can we carry to canada

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
If you're successfully able to say colours of the following text correctly in first attempt without saying the text itself, you will be approved in one month.

BLUE GREY ORANGE RED GREEN MAGENTA MAROON PINK YELLOW

This applies to everyone here

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

Funds, proof: Proof of funds - current settlement funds (bank statements/savings) This must be received at this office by: 2023/08/29

Please note that all documents/information requested must be legible and must be in either English or French. Any document(s) not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

Should you be unable to provide the aforementioned documentation/information, you must advise us in writing along with supporting documents, detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the requested information/document(s). If we do not receive the documentation/information within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please use only one method of submission as outlined below: If you already have an online account: Please upload and submit all the requested documentation via your online account. To submit via email: Submit all the requested information/documents through Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca. On the subject line, please type: NAME – APP: XXX Please note that attachments should not be larger than 5 MB.

Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
Ircc Etobicoke

Last edited:

flame230

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

Funds, proof: Proof of funds - current settlement funds (bank statements/savings) This must be received at this office by: 2023/08/29

Please note that all documents/information requested must be legible and must be in either English or French. Any document(s) not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

Should you be unable to provide the aforementioned documentation/information, you must advise us in writing along with supporting documents, detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the requested information/document(s). If we do not receive the documentation/information within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please use only one method of submission as outlined below: If you already have an online account: Please upload and submit all the requested documentation via your online account. To submit via email: Submit all the requested information/documents through Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca. On the subject line, please type: NAME – APP: XXX (ADD GCMS WP17998) Please note that attachments should not be larger than 5 MB.

Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
Ircc Etobicoke
Just received this, I've got no money in my bank account but I've got a ton of money in my tfsa account.

Do you know if Ircc will accept Tfsa statements?

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
Just received this, I've got no money in my bank account but I've got a ton of money in my tfsa account.

Do you know if Ircc will accept Tfsa statements?
Yes they do accept TFSA statement but do attach your bank statement with that. If you have RRSP as well you can attach that too

Reactions: flame230

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Perfect thanks ! I have tfsa and fhsa at the moment and I'll attach those with bank statements
If you need to show any fixed amount of money in your account. If you are inland PNP nominated applicant , just show whatever you have in your accounts. Looks like you forgot to fill IM0008, amount information in that form .

Reactions: flame230

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hi.I just received PAL and I am inland applicant.What does that mean?How much longer?
It definitely means something (exactly what? its difficult to tell) if you get it but if you don't get one, then also people do not need to worry. Looking at my case, I got eCoPR but I did not get PAL at any point, (who knows it might still come with the PR Card....) but the point is its not significant at least IMO. The eligibility section in my GCKey changed to "Your eligibility has been reviewed please see the final decision below" after eCoPR (yesterday), but no PALs been issued. As it indicates something but nothing concrete about what stages are left for your application, it is difficult to predict the wait times. All you can do is either call them or ask for GCMS notes (if crazy long time has elapsed) and compare(and predict?) your timeline with others.