+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bgarcha19

Aug 15, 2023
You can reply to same email address and ask them to correct it however it’s not that important information in COPR so I don’t think so they will bother to correct it . Also it has zero impact on anything if you leave it like that. If you want you can send another application to correct it later but processing time os really high these days for correction of documents.
I’m leaving it like that other than height everything else is correct in ecopr so I’m not wasting my time dealing with ircc again need a break now lol

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hey Brother, I just linked my PR Card application to my GCKey account. Does that mean my Photo and Address got accepted? because in the Portal, it still says In Review with IRCC
Typically, when address is accepted, a VO signed eCoPR gets available for download. When you upload the photo, it goes in review. It doesn't means the Photo got accepted. You link your PR card application for tracking. As in when your photo is approved, you will get GU1 in GCkey for PR card* application. This GU1 typically is like final decision made (you will see this in GCKEY). This means your Photo is accepted. Then after couple of days (some times 1 week) you will get GU2, this update in GCkey will indicate that your file is approved, and your PR is mailed. Then in couple of weeks, you get your PR card in the mail box.

In PR portal though, it will remain in "in review" even after you receive your PR card. It will get closed/accepted at some point I believe, you don't have to do anything at the PR portal.

Reactions: buddy013

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Just realized ecopr came with wrong height even I sent them correct height in reply to portal 1 email should I correct it or not ?
I had to send separate application since, birth place was wrong.. its like you just send the request and forget about it. it has no impact on PR cards

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I got Ontario international student stream PNP approved, I got my PCC and Ielts now, I see a fee of 1450 (850 processing fee, around 500 right to PR fee and 85 biometrics fee) Is that all I need to pay or Am I missing something here?
Also, I have Work permit extension letter( My current work permit expires in September 2024 ) What should I do with that?

Waitty

Star Member
May 17, 2023
If the missed ADR was not related to security (i.e. police certificates,..), and since it was originally requested after AOR, so most probably it was related to the eligibility check. In such case, you do not have to worry since you received PAL which means that you already passed the eligibility check. It seems that they continued processing your application without the additional documents requested without a negative impact on your application.

As per your signature, you already finished biometrics, medical, and eligibility. If you already passed criminality and info sharing, then you are in the security check which is the last stage. So hopefully you will receive your Portal 1 soon.

Best wishes
ADR was for police certificate from foreign country, so criminality is in process

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
AR - Feb 20, 2023
AOR - March 30, 2023
MP - August 21, 2023 Tracker Expiry date 10 Sep 2019 - 22 August 2022
PAL - August 21, 2023
Info Sharing - Passed
Biometric - Passed
Eligibility - Passed as I got PAL
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started yet
I hope next is Portal 1
Thanks for sharing this. Ray of hope for all the applicants whose files are in limbo for 4-5 months now. What’s your primary and secondary vo? And I assume you are Outland?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi All,
I just received an email from IRCC and logged into my account and this is what says
What is the next step after this?
Latest update:
Final decision - August 22, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Congrats! next is portal email. Would you please share your timeline?

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
Thanks for sharing this. Ray of hope for all the applicants whose files are in limbo for 4-5 months now. What’s your primary and secondary vo? And I assume you are Outland?
I am inland Applicant - BCPNP International Graduate
Primary Office - Centralized Intake Office
Secondary - CPC Ottawa

Reactions: Kpant34

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
Hello everyone, sorry to jump in between.
I have an urgent query after applying for PR(non-express) when can we apply for BOWP?
Can we apply just after submitting the application? Or do we have to wait till AOR?

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hello everyone, sorry to jump in between.
I have an urgent query after applying for PR(non-express) when can we apply for BOWP?
Can we apply just after submitting the application? Or do we have to wait till AOR?
As far as I know you would need AOr to apply for bridging work permit. Will let others confirm as well