+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
what ADR they asked? which stream are you?
I applied under Alberta Opportunity Stream.

ADR2 was for personal history, addresses, and travel for 2013 - 2015. I turned 18 in 2015!

Also for travel, they were asking for info for a few years. For some, I had already provided info per the ADR i got in late Dec 2022. And I hadn't traveled outside Canada in the remaining years.

One would hope they could easily check the last date of entry in Canada. But had to send another ADR and delay the application.

• Sad
Reactions: Muhammad679

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Lmao what stream is this? Ultra Omega Express Entry ?! Meanwhile, there are people out there who are not getting TRVs with that kind of timeline. IRCC do be smoking some high-grade stuff these days eh. Anyway congratulations.
same non-EE stream! Thnx

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah I did my own little search reading through some of the posts in this forum. Apparently, going from "We are processing..." to "Your application is in progress..." indicates eligibility passed and security starting or something else. And when it returns back to "We are processing....", it means background completed and after that its portals. It used to take around 40-50 days for that to happen but that was during COVID. I think these changes are glitches anyway, do not indicate definitely what is going on. Glitches in a sense that there are flags that triggers the changes, but changes don't give out anything meaningful. Some people experience stuff happening with Medicals..... (completed to In progress to completed.... etc) that indicates the same things more or less. I asked for GCMS from CBSA on the July 6th too, maybe it has to do with that thing, who knows..... LOL. Btw how is your progress? Got your card?

Edit:
I have another theory:
1. your status changes from "Processing">>NA>>"Processing" might be synonymous to mine, where NA = In Progress OR
2. may be they finished your background first and then started the eligibility and for me it was the other way round, and hence different status changes.

Either way, I am just happy, somebody might have touched my file.

Yes, its good sign that there is some movement on your file and I hope the decision stage comes soon. To relate at which stage BGC is at, I referenced this post and then kinda correlated the BGC status change I noticed during my file processing.

As for my PR card(s), GCkey indicates that they have mailed - this was early last week and I was hoping to get it in the mail box late last week, but nothing yet. Mail box checking has become more exciting and I end up emptying mail box every couple of days, only to find bunch of food coupons and that dummy capital one card, total waste of papers and ink.

Reactions: buddy013

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, its good sign that there is some movement on your file and I hope the decision stage comes soon. To relate at which stage BGC is at, I referenced this post and then kinda correlated the BGC status change I noticed during my file processing.

As for my PR card(s), GCkey indicates that they have mailed - this was early last week and I was hoping to get it in the mail box late last week, but nothing yet. Mail box checking has become more exciting and I end up emptying mail box every couple of days, only to find bunch of food coupons and that dummy capital one card, total waste of papers and ink.
You will get PR card within this week for sure . I can imagine feeling holding that hard earned PR card ;) .

Whitemonkey1397

Dec 21, 2022

How long has it been since your received ecopr?

KomalKapil01

Apr 27, 2023
Good Morning

I have a question related to the job change. Do we have to notify the job change to IRCC as well? As for PNP, I know we have to get a new nomination certificate and it can be done post-nomination support under the BCPNP login. If we have to notify IRCC then how we should do it through GCKey or web form??

PS - I already got my AOR on March 31 2023 nothing after that on my application. BCPNP applied under international graduate stream.

thanks in advance