+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello everyone!
I called IRCC agent on the 20th June and he confirmed all stages have been passed except security which was still in progress
Checking my tracker recently, I noticed it indicates: updated 21st of July. What does this mean, does it mean my application has progressed? It's been 2 weeks now, I haven't heard anything
Should I expect good news soon?
My AR date is 31st March 2022, AOR Nov. 2nd 2022
Please help a sister
Does anyone have another opinion on this? Please I will appreciate your thoughts

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
Hi, guys! I have a question! Does the portal 1 email should come on my email or on email of my representative?

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Does anyone have another opinion on this? Please I will appreciate your thoughts
Indeed it is very hard to say what happens if your security is in progress. It could be your security is passed or other possible operations.. The best option is to order GCMS note...

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Today, in the GCKey, I got 'Application Profile Updated', Under back ground check, it used to say: we are processing your background check but now it says 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.' I am confused, is this IP1 or IP2? and whats next?

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
I have heard mostly positive reviews and opinions about submitting it upfront but my representative doesn't recommend submitting it upfront as it may cause unnecessary delay. In my opinion, I have seen many members submitting it upfront and getting the MP within 30 days.
thanking you for your response.

Something is bothering my mind. I have applied for my GCMS notes recently and its due on 8th August 2023(30 days mark). However, on the 1st and 2nd August all members in the immigration program that I have applied (AR Jan 2023) have receive MR(except me). I am wondering the fact that I ordered the notes is impacting on the processing of my file :(. Hence the reason I want to do upfront medical. Additionally the waiting time to have an appointment with an approved physician in my country is 4 weeks. So I better book my appointment now, just in case I am in receipt of MR in the coming days.

Last edited:

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi all,

My AR was August 19, 2022, and till now, my eligibility has not started.

Is anyone here in such a situation?

Every opinion is appreciated.
My AR is July 2022 and my eligibility and even MR hasn't been received. Stay patient and remember the 18 months processing time.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023

Something is bothering my mind. I have applied for my GCMS notes recently and its due on 8th August 2023(30 days mark). However, on the 1st and 2nd August all members in the immigration program that I have applied (AR Jan 2023) have receive MR(except me). I am wondering the fact that I ordered the notes is impacting on the processing of my file :(. Hence the reason I want to do upfront medical. Additionally the waiting time to have an appointment with an approved physician in my country is 4 weeks. So I better book my appointment now, just in case I am in receipt of MR in the coming days.
I can understand the frustration but stay patient and try not to compare the timeline date to date, it could vary as the file could be handled by different IOs. Of what I know, your file shouldn't have been delayed because of you ordering the GCMS notes. Also, it is a little early for you to get worried.
Check my timeline out. I hope you get your update soon.

Reactions: Kpant34

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

Ordering GCMS notes does not impact one's application negatively. When I applied for y GCMS notes back in mid May, I got portal 1 after a couple of days. IRCC schedule is erratic and beyond logic. Just hang in there and you, and other applicants, will also get your decision.

Just for laughs, here's a fun thread full of memes. I hope these funny images (while it's about citizenship, can also be adapted for PR applicants) lessen everyone's anxiety and have a hearty laugh even for a few minutes.

CTTO: @Dr. Walden :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/memes.807028/#post-10572238

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
I can understand the frustration but stay patient and try not to compare the timeline date to date, it could vary as the file could be handled by different IOs. Of what I know, your file shouldn't have been delayed because of you ordering the GCMS notes. Also, it is a little early for you to get worried.
Check my timeline out. I hope you get your update soon.
Thanking you my dear.

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Ordering GCMS notes does not impact one's application negatively. When I applied for y GCMS notes back in mid May, I got portal 1 after a couple of days. IRCC schedule is erratic and beyond logic. Just hang in there and you, and other applicants, will also get your decision.

Just for laughs, here's a fun thread full of memes. I hope these funny images (while it's about citizenship, can also be adapted for PR applicants) lessen everyone's anxiety and have a hearty laugh even for a few minutes.

CTTO: @Dr. Walden :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/memes.807028/#post-10572238
Thanking you for your positive reply. Much appreciated :).

Reactions: rcincanada2019