+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Well there is no 100% guarantee that PAL means eligibility is passed . Even if eligibility is passed there maybe Criminality, security or info sharing steps which haven’t yet started. Calling IRCC call center agents don’t give you accurate information. They can only give you limited information. It’s always good to order note’s because it doesn’t put any negative impact. If you call every day to IRCC , call centre will give you information which change every day . Some agents give contracting information. FYI you can order notes at any stage . Doesn’t matter even you got AOR yesterday or your file is processing from last 2 years.

I know one can order GCMS notes at any stage but honestly don't you think it is kind of useless and waste of time if you order it at a stage when it is really not necessary? like for instance, member got PAL today, you suggest ordering GCMS notes?

You're great contributor and don't get me wrong but IMO, I do not agree that is it always good to order GCMS notes.. of course there is no negative impact, but there is no meaningful purpose to it *unless* there is no movement on a file for prolonged period of time say for 4+ months or simply if one wants to just know what GCMS notes says on file.

Also, I don't why would you think someone would be calling IRCC every day for app status check - doesn't make any sense. Calling IRCC once a month is ok to know file status, ideally applicant should be interested in knowing what are the assessment in given stream of application, and whether those assessment passed or not started etc. GCMS certainly has more information, but if someone today gets PAL and then asks whats next or how soon portal can come, obviously no one can predict that but suggesting on ordering GCMS to know the status on file just doesn't really justify the need for ordering one.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I know one can order GCMS notes at any stage but honestly don't you think it is kind of useless and waste of time if you order it at a stage when it is really not necessary? like for instance, member got PAL today, you suggest ordering GCMS notes?

You're great contributor and don't get me wrong but IMO, I do not agree that is it always good to order GCMS notes.. of course there is no negative impact, but there is no meaningful purpose to it *unless* there is no movement on a file for prolonged period of time say for 4+ months or simply if one wants to just know what GCMS notes says on file.

Also, I don't why would you think someone would be calling IRCC every day for app status check - doesn't make any sense. Calling IRCC once a month is ok to know file status, ideally applicant should be interested in knowing what are the assessment in given stream of application, and whether those assessment passed or not started etc. GCMS certainly has more information, but if someone today gets PAL and then asks whats next or how soon portal can come, obviously no one can predict that but suggesting on ordering GCMS to know the status on file just doesn't really justify the need for ordering one.
I agree with you @mcdonal22

Reactions: mcdonal22

vuxgamer

Jul 25, 2023
AR - 24/01/2023
AOR - 20/03/2023
BIO REQ - 20/03/2023
BIO - 23/03/2023
MP - 25/07/2023 (done upfront)
PAL - 25/07/2023
ADR - 25/07/2023

They asked for "imm5669e - schedule A" from both me and my wife, as well as a police background from Ireland since we were there in 2013 for longer than 1 year. I assumed they wouldn't ask for it but they ended up doing so.

What should I expect after submitting the requested documents, do ya'll think my PR will be issued before December?

Thanks.

Lilly9795

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
AR - 24/01/2023
AOR - 20/03/2023
BIO REQ - 20/03/2023
BIO - 23/03/2023
MP - 25/07/2023 (done upfront)
PAL - 25/07/2023
ADR - 25/07/2023

They asked for "imm5669e - schedule A" from both me and my wife, as well as a police background from Ireland since we were there in 2013 for longer than 1 year. I assumed they wouldn't ask for it but they ended up doing so.

What should I expect after submitting the requested documents, do ya'll think my PR will be issued before December?

Thanks.
I was in the same position a couple of months ago. IRCC asked me to provide a police certificate for the US because I was there for almost six months. I provided the certificate and my background check was passed. You shouldn't leave a gap in the timeline when filling out the form. Double-check if you missed something on the form. I had to redo mine because I had a gap.

Can't say, depending on the officer and the processing time.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Not want to argue here . OP was asking for when he is getting portal request. Doesn’t mean if you don’t want talk to have PR soon or want to call IRCC once month , every one is same like you. There are many people who call every day or 3-4 times a week .
Neither do I but unfortunately you're not getting the point, bud. Just because there is a right of information and privilege to order GCMS notes, one shouldn't be exploiting it for just sake of knowing when portal is to come right after one getting PAL. GCMS is useful is when there is no movement on application for long period of time. Ordering right after PAL or even after just a couple of weeks of PAL, no ways but anyhow, not gonna further drag this.

yolo_yolo

Feb 6, 2023
Hi Friends,

My husband and I are on open work permit in Canada. My husband got OINP nomination with work permit support letter. Our open work permit is expiring on June 2023. With OINP work permit support letter, my husband can apply for close work permit. So my question is what about my work permit then? Will it be close work permit or open work permit? Which one I will get when I will apply for work permit on my husband's work permit?
I’ve recently gone through this process. Be sure to apply for closed work permit and you can submit an open work permit application for spouse at the same time. Your employer will provide you a “offer of employment number” since this is an lmia-exempt. Read about employer compliance fee for more on that.. Sending this info your way to save you time and not make the mistake I made. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/federal-provincial-territorial-agreements-r204-lmia-exemption-code-t13/nominated-by-province.html

Last edited:

JORDAN MATI

Jul 27, 2023
I can't really say much about his trade, he would be the best person to know about it. As far as language test results are concerned, OINP always has scoring factors associated with it (irrespective of the language test being a mandatory requirement). And scoring a zero on language factors would definitely hurt his chances whenever the next draw happens. Aside from that, the Language Test results are a mandatory document during the federal non-EE process.
Hello AMSeq , thanks for answering .
are you a consultant please ? What score do you mean ? According to Ontario Regulation 422/17 there is no mandatory test among the criteria.... can you explain where did you find the link about the language in the non-E.Entry process ?? I would like to find it please

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello AMSeq , thanks for answering .
are you a consultant please ? What score do you mean ? According to Ontario Regulation 422/17 there is no mandatory test among the criteria.... can you explain where did you find the link about the language in the non-E.Entry process ?? I would like to find it please
When you create a profile for OINP, there is a scoring factor for which Ontario base its nominations. While language test is not mandatory for OINP, you get extra points if you have it.

Not sure about the recent scores for the OINP invites, but when I got mine, my language test put me about 5 points above the cut off score, thereby ensuring me of a slot.

It is always better to have that extra score rather than lose an invite by a mere couple of points.

Reactions: AMSeq

vuxgamer

Jul 25, 2023
I was in the same position a couple of months ago. IRCC asked me to provide a police certificate for the US because I was there for almost six months. I provided the certificate and my background check was passed. You shouldn't leave a gap in the timeline when filling out the form. Double-check if you missed something on the form. I had to redo mine because I had a gap.

Can't say, depending on the officer and the processing time.

Thanks, would you mind sharing what was your timeline after providing the docs?

Aug 1, 2023
Hi everyone, I have filled out all forms, uploaded all the supporting documents, uploaded proof of payment, signed the application but the “submit your application” button is still unclickable. Despite, completely filling all the forms, they still say “In progress”. The strange thing is the forms say “Ready to submit” when I open and close them but then they go back to “In Progress” automatically. For example, when I open again the first form and click complete, it says “Read to submit”. Then I go to the second form and click complete. Then the second form says “Ready to submit” but the status of first form goes back to “In Progress” itself.

Has this happened with someone else? How to fix this?