+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Minh0609

Jun 6, 2014
I require some assistance on the PR application, if anyone can help me. I'm already nominated as a nominee for PR through SINP and created an account on the IRCC PR portal. I'm classified as TEER 1 so according to SINP I do not require a language proficiency test. However, in the PR portal, it still requires a language test submission. Another thing is the police certificates; I have heard that you don't need to submit a police certificates until IRCC sent you a letter, but it is also a requirement on the application. What do I have to do when these documents are required submissions? Thanks to anyone who can give me some insight on the matter.

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I require some assistance on the PR application, if anyone can help me. I'm already nominated as a nominee for PR through SINP and created an account on the IRCC PR portal. I'm classified as TEER 1 so according to SINP I do not require a language proficiency test. However, in the PR portal, it still requires a language test submission. Another thing is the police certificates; I have heard that you don't need to submit a police certificates until IRCC sent you a letter, but it is also a requirement on the application. What do I have to do when these documents are required submissions? Thanks to anyone who can give me some insight on the matter.
As far as I remember there is a check list for the required documents on the portal website, you should follow it and it will be sufficient.

Minh0609

Jun 6, 2014
As far as I remember there is a check list for the required documents on the portal website, you should follow it and it will be sufficient.
Sorry I'm still confused on what to do. I have completed that checklist and read all of the information on there. It really doesn't tell you what to do with the language test if you are TEER 3 or above; it only talks about TEER 4 and 5. Now if I want to submit my application, I need to attach all required documents. However, I won't be able to because language proficiency test is a required submission (even though I don't need it according to SINP).

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Sorry I'm still confused on what to do. I have completed that checklist and read all of the information on there. It really doesn't tell you what to do with the language test if you are TEER 3 or above; it only talks about TEER 4 and 5. Now if I want to submit my application, I need to attach all required documents. However, I won't be able to because language proficiency test is a required submission (even though I don't need it according to SINP).
I think it is required as per the check list, they imphasis on TEER4 and 5 to include it as well, to clarify that it is not and exception any more.
This is my understanding, so if u have it, better attach it.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Well, the checklist explicitly states that "you must include a copy of your language test with your application to IRCC". I don't think there is much room for debate there.

PCCs, according to the checklist, can be requested later. The application portal, however makes them mandatory. If you don't submit a PCC/submit an expired one, they will request it later, but that will just cause delays.

It's best to spend a few weeks getting all your documents ready before hand and submitting a complete application rather than getting ADRs.

Reactions: mcdonal22

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Guys, is this portal 2? Mind you I created my own portal account and never received login credentials through email.

Hello,

This email confirms that the process has been initiated for a permanent resident card application linked to your IRCC permanent residence portal account.

To monitor the status of your application and complete the required declaration, log into your portal account with your current log-in credentials.

To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Thank you,

deltaV

Dec 22, 2022
As @AMSeq said, Language Test Result is mandatory according to Checklist.

For the PCC, it depends on the Country you belong to. Choose your country from the list on the following webpage to see if you need to submit your PCC along with the application or you can submit it after. For me, as per the following website, based on my home country, I had to submit PCC along with the application. I have a friend who didn't have to submit the PCC with the application as per her home country i.e. "Colombia".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Reactions: AMSeq
Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone, I've applied for PR in December 2022 (Ontario PNP). In March I got my application number, the letter states that, my application has been received by the IRCC. So is that my AOR ?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm getting a lot of information regarding the AOR for non express entry PNPs, which is making me confused. Please, can someone provide some credible information on the issue. Thank you

Aug 31, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am really confused about my application. I submitted on Nov 3rd 2022 and got AOR at the end of Jan 2023.
I got my GCMS few days ago. My primary VO is Centralized Intake Office and SVO is Etobicoke IRCC. On my GCMS note, it’s s showing that my eligibility, Security, Criminal and Medical haven’t started yet. There weren’t any updates after AOR. However, when I checked on GCkey or application tracker, they both show that eligibility or background check is being processed. I called Client Support this morning and they said my application is on primary office.
Is that mean my application got stuck at PVO after AOR to now without any updates? What’s SVO for? Why is the status on GCkey/application tracker different from GCMS?
Thank you so much for sharing information. Im really appreciated.
Hi, I've a small question. You mentioned that you got your AOR, does this letter contain the application number ? That letter is called AOR ?

deltaV

Dec 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I've applied for PR in December 2022 (Ontario PNP). In March I got my application number, the letter states that, my application has been received by the IRCC. So is that my AOR ?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm getting a lot of information regarding the AOR for non express entry PNPs, which is making me confused. Please, can someone provide some credible information on the issue. Thank you
Yes, it is.
AOR = Acknowledgement of Receipt.

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
As @AMSeq said, Language Test Result is mandatory according to Checklist.

For the PCC, it depends on the Country you belong to. Choose your country from the list on the following webpage to see if you need to submit your PCC along with the application or you can submit it after. For me, as per the following website, based on my home country, I had to submit PCC along with the application. I have a friend who didn't have to submit the PCC with the application as per her home country i.e. "Colombia".

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html
Yes, because some countries don't issue "PCC for immigration purposes" without an explicit request from the relevant country (i.e. Canada in this case).

Reactions: deltaV

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
This AR
Application received
We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents,

While this is AOR
Acknowledgement of receipt
We sent you a message telling you we received your application. We have now officially started processing your application.

So check your message again to understand what you received AR or AOR.

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Guys, is this portal 2? Mind you I created my own portal account and never received login credentials through email.

Hello,

This email confirms that the process has been initiated for a permanent resident card application linked to your IRCC permanent residence portal account.

To monitor the status of your application and complete the required declaration, log into your portal account with your current log-in credentials.

To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Thank you,
Have you logged in to see if you have a confirmation tab in your PR portal account? If yes, then that's your portal 2. Congrats! Glad they've gotten to July 10 .

Yassirove

Jul 30, 2022
Maybe Pre arrival letter or can be additional documents request. No one know about that . Best way to check is ordering notes .
Pre arrival letter you mean pre arrival services?

Here's my application history

Jul 13, 2023
Activity status updated: Medical exam
Medical exam
Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

Jun 10, 2023
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Jan 27, 2023
Invitation to pre-arrival services
We sent you a message about free [pre-arrival services](https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html) that you can now use. These services are available to you before you arrive and are meant to help prepare for and adjust to life in Canada.

Jan 26, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Jan 26, 2023
Acknowledgement of receipt
We sent you a message telling you we received your application. We have now officially started processing your application.

Jan 26, 2023
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Jan 12, 2023
We received the payment you sent us.
Jan 12, 2023
We received the Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) you sent us.
Jan 12, 2023
We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.
Jan 12, 2023
We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.
Jan 12, 2023
We received the Use of a Representative form (IMM5476 or IMM5475) you sent us.
Jan 12, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Jan 12, 2023
We received the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) you sent us.
Oct 21, 2022
Oct 21, 2022
Application received
We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application