+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Does it make any sense to upload a medical exam for the principal applicant in advance, before IRCC requests it through the webform? Or would it be better to wait for a request from IRCC? Thank you!

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Is there anyone got any update since the AOR from end of March ?
I got my AOR almost 3 months ago, and no further update at all.

Thank you
Mine is from April 27 and ATS just show Biometric completed, Medical not started, Eligiblity not started, and background in progress. Now updates on log entries just the entry from AOR

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have received my AOR, can I apply for BOWP?. My pgwp expires in January 2024.

I have seen some articles where it says we can only apply for bowp 4 months before exiting work permit expires

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
The most gratifying moment is when IRCC accept your declaration (thru portal2) and then notifies you that your eCoPR is available for download, followed by another email with the subject "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!". I got my eCoPR! I see my file closed in the tracker, I hope get PR cards soon.

Processing time for non-EE currently being 18~ months, back then I had applied, it was 22~ months, the AR to eCoPR for me is '9 months and 23 days' which isn't as bad as I though, honestly I was thinking like 12~14 months. I noticed that things really moved quick once BGC changed from "Not applicable to Processing", followed ADR. I know (non-ee) members here have gotten eCoPR in even lesser time and there are members who are still waiting from 2021 Q4.. anyways, while everyones case is unique, I wish everyone here gets their PR soon.

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
The most gratifying moment is when IRCC accept your declaration (thru portal2) and then notifies you that your eCoPR is available for download, followed by another email with the subject "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!". I got my eCoPR! I see my file closed in the tracker, I hope get PR cards soon.

Processing time for non-EE currently being 18~ months, back then I had applied, it was 22~ months, the AR to eCoPR for me is '9 months and 23 days' which isn't as bad as I though, honestly I was thinking like 12~14 months. I noticed that things really moved quick once BGC changed from "Not applicable to Processing", followed ADR. I know (non-ee) members here have gotten eCoPR in even lesser time and there are members who are still waiting from 2021 Q4.. anyways, while everyones case is unique, I wish everyone here gets their PR soon.
Congratulations

Reactions: mcdonal22

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

Congrats!

Yeah, same here, was expecting somewhere between 12 to 14 months for portal 1 :)

Reactions: mcdonal22