+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

oludark

May 4, 2023
Hi Guys, See the update on my application as of today. I am not sure one can estimate how long this would take for BGC to be completed.

MPNP NON-EXPRESS ENTRY

AR - 18 Dec. 2022
MP - 02 Mar 2023
AOR - 03 Mar 2023
ADR - 03 Mar 2023
PAL - 26 May 2023
ADR - 26 May 2023 (SCHEDULE A - PA and Spouse + updated PPC for Spouse to indicate a date after she left her country)
Tracker - Background in progress, eligibility not started.
Called IRCC - agent confirmed eligibility passed. Info sharing has commenced.

GCkey Update - 22/06/2023
ADR: June 22, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
BGC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Was changed from Application in progress. We will send you a message when we start your BGC)

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
I think my file went under, "Review Required" or "Detailed Background check" as I haven't received anything After AOR/ Biometrics request. its been almost 8 months of no update. and my AR is July 2022. Even my medical hasn't been done.

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
I think my file went under, "Review Required" or "Detailed Background check" as I haven't received anything After AOR/ Biometrics request. its been almost 8 months of no update. and my AR is July 2022. Even my medical hasn't been done.
Hi,
Did you call Ircc to know about status of ur application? I also didn’t receive anything after After AOR/ medical pass along with PAL. But i called them, last month info sharing was passed, bứt security check was not started till yesterday but I got Ghost update today. I don’t know what is it.
I think calling IRCC after some time, helps me to know that my application is being processed although very slow.
Also, I have seen through this forum that people with AR may and june are receiving portal request, and some lucky August onwards applicants are receiving portal request too!! Nd also, visa offices plays an important role in processing … some of them are slow and some are doing pretty good. So, lets keep hope !!

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Here is the history:
  • Jun 20, 2023

We received your enquiry.

• May 17, 2023

We received your enquiry.

• May 11, 2023

We sent you a message about your application
    Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.
  • May 09, 2023

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

• May 09, 2023

We sent you a message about your application
    Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.
  • Mar 22, 2023

We received the payment you sent us.

• Mar 22, 2023

We received the birth registration/certificate you sent us.

• Mar 22, 2023

We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

• Mar 22, 2023

We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

• Mar 22, 2023

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

• Mar 22, 2023

We received the Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) you sent us.

• Mar 22, 2023

We received the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) you sent us.

• Mar 17, 2023

Application received
What is the situation in your tracker and Gckey like? Concerning your med, bio, BGC, eligibility.. Has there been any medical request or biometric?. What about your eligibility and background check is anyone in progress. Because it seems like they have not started processing your application yet. And for the ADR, has it been updated in Gckey as we have received your ADR?

Last edited:

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
What is the situation in your tracker and Gckey like? Concerning your med, bio, BGC, eligibility.. Has there been any medical request or biometric?. What about your eligibility and background check is anyone in progress. Because it seems like they have not started processing your application yet. And as for your ADR, has it been updated in Gckey received?.
ATS:
Background check: In progress
Biometrics: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Medical: Not started
GC:
Background check: Not Applicable
Medical: we do not need…..
Biometrics: we do not need…..
Eligibility: we are reviewing…….
Additional Document request: we have received your document that you’ve sent us.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
and also if anybody can share IRCC contact number please. Whenever I call 1 (888) 242-2100. It always says office is closed even during business hours. I live in Halifax if that’s help in any context.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Have you been requested for med and bio?
ATS:
Background check: In progress
Biometrics: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Medical: Not started
GC:
Background check: Not Applicable
Medical: we do not need…..
Biometrics: we do not need…..
Eligibility: we are reviewing…….
Additional Document request: we have received your document that you’ve sent us.

Waitty

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Anyone who filed their application in August-2022 under Non-Express Entry received an AOR ? I see the processing times are reducing.

AR August 2022
AOR February 2023
BIO February 2023
MP February 2023
PAL March 2023
and nothing......
two GU in AST 04.19 and 06.14.....