+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Submitted-Aug 31,aor-december..absolutely nothing after that..non express job offer foreign worker stream..Is this weird???

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Out of curiosity where did you see this policy? Can you send the link? The checklist from the official website and the instruction guide still says that no medicals are required before the application.
I just did my pr application march 25th 2023. I was nominated with job offer for Saskatchewan. Just got my work permit approved Outlander. When trying to submit my application, it kept asking for PCC and medical for me and my dependent. Although I was asked for medical already for my work permit, so we all did it at same IOM. But theirs became upfront as I already got lME number, and my dependent are IME. In the tracker, It got updated to medical completed and bio was also updated 4 days after I submitted my pr application. I guess you won't see that policy on their website, except you want to apply for pr online.

Last edited:

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
That's what am saying. New policy for non ee online application. Medical, police certificate, rprf. Is a must before submitting. The application won't go through it you don't include these documents.
Since when is that a thing? They didn't need medicals in April. PCC and Payment proof was required. I guess it is an outland application thing.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
So basically your medical is good till August 2023 and they put August 2022. If that is case it won’t take long to fix that error. You can email virtual landing unit email and ask them about current situation. They are pretty fast and reply.
What is the email address of virtual landing unit please?
Thanks

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Was your previous medical passed before for some other application? If yes, you are fine.
I did my medical as a part of me preparing to apply through Express Entry but it didn't work out so I had my medical done but it was not a part of any application. Later I used it for my Non EE application. That's why it took them so long to locate and pass it (back in March they requested my medical again but then I re submitted the one I did last year and they passed it a few months later).
I can share my experience -

I did medical last year for my PGWP application and it passed.

Then I used the same medical to submit non-EE PNP, I passed medical in Nov 2022 and the expiry date was Jun 3 2023.

Later on May 9 2023 I got everything passed including background check, but soon on May 12 I got re-medical! The status of "medical passed" changed back to "in progress"...

I called on the same day I received medical request, the IRCC agent said as my medical was expiring soon and for some reason I was not eligible to exemption medical, so they could not issue COPR to me unless I re-do medical!

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi,
SINP NON express entry Case, No employment Offer - Ouland
AR = 23 Nov 2022
AOR +BIL= 1 Mar 2023
BG status= not applicable
No further update......
Anyone have same senario?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
This was Yesterday:

As usual, the morning starts by checking AST, followed by GCkey and then emails,
Around 10:00 AM or so, I wrote an email at work that I shall be on leave today, totally unplanned,
Dressed up nice and went to the temple,
On way back, went to this french bakery, they make awesome croissants (like they do in Quebec),
Filled my tummy with two, along with latte,
Came back home and I logged into AST/Gckey again - just to check if I'm not day dreaming..lol,
Watched some T.V. show and ordered some of my fav junk food and then had short afternoon nap,
I then grabbed some coffee and went to L.C.B.O. to get my bottle of scotch,
Back home, and ordered food again (place is far), and turned on some music,
Poured that scotch whiskey on rocks, holding glass on the right and that special occasion cigar on my left,
I made phone calls native, to my creators, told them will meet soon in person, hopefully in fews months,
Ding-dong at the door, food arrived, ate as much as I could till I felt full and then off to bed.

Posting this today fellow readers, by now I guess you already know what it could be, my journey has almost come to an end, I got portal1 yesterday and waiting for portal2 patiently or maybe impatiently as we're not PR yet, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Anyways, I wish everyone here gets their portal soon! Here is my timeline so far:

OINP: PNP non-EE (Online)
Type: Employer Job Offer - Inland + 1 dependent

AR: Aug 31, 2022
AoR: Dec 02, 2022
MP: Dec 02, 2022
GU1: May 26, 2023
GU2: May 30, 2023
ADR: May 30, 2023
GU3: June 12, 2023
PAL: June 13, 2023
GU4: June 14, 2023
BGC: Completed: June 14, 2023
DM: June 15, 2023 - CoPR reflected on AST later on 16 June.
Portal1: June 16, 2023
!
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: Sydney
AR to Portal1: 9 months and 15 days

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
This was Yesterday:

As usual, the morning starts by checking AST, followed by GCkey and then emails,
Around 10:00 AM or so, I wrote an email at work that I shall be on leave today, totally unplanned,
On way back, went to this french bakery, they make awesome croissants (like they do in Quebec),
Came back home and I logged into AST/Gckey again - just to check if I'm not day dreaming..lol,
Watched some T.V. show and ordered some of my fav junk food and then had short afternoon nap,
Poured that scotch whiskey on rocks, holding glass on the right and that special occasion cigar on my left,
I made phone calls native, to my creators, told them will meet soon in person, hopefully in fews months,
Ding-dong at the door, food arrived, ate as much as I could till I felt full and then off to bed.

Posting this today fellow readers, by now I guess you already know what it could be, my journey has almost come to an end, I got portal1 yesterday and waiting for portal2 patiently or maybe impatiently as we're not PR yet, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Anyways, I wish everyone here gets their portal soon! Here is my timeline so far:

!
Congratulations. Love your story ;)

• Love
Reactions: mcdonal22

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
This was Yesterday:

!
Congrats!

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
This was Yesterday:

!
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: mcdonal22

naqashct

Jan 8, 2023
I got AOR+MP early dec 2022, and then there was 6 months of silence. I think my file was banished to a dimension of pain that has deep depths and deeper lore, trapped in endlessness of waiting loop. File moved to etobicoke early march 2023, got to know by calling them. Some where at the end of May 2023 is when things started to move.

AoR: Dec 2, 2022
MP: Dec 2, 2022
ADR: 30 May, 2023 (Paystubs/T4)
PAL: 13 June, 2023
My file transferred in end of May 2023 so I should wait atleast 3 months further