+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Thank you.
Called this number, +18002676788 , agent said this helpline if the Canadian citizens and for immigration,visa etc need to check with visa office and then line was disconnected by that guy..so bad ..pathetic way of ending a call.

• Wow
Reactions: shanew

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Called IRCC today,
Criminality - pass
Medical - pass
Info Sharing - completed
Security - pass
Eligibility - in progress
Misrepresentation - no

AR - Nov 11 2022
AOR - Dec 11 2022
BIO - Dec 11 2022
MP - May 9 2023
GU - June 2 2023
PAL -
PPR -
eCOPR -

I didn't expect my Info Sharing has completed.
Does anyone know has similar timeline with me able to share some info ?
AR Nov 23 2022
AOR - Mar 1 2023
BIO - Mar 1 2023
MP - Still awaited.

I am PNP OID SINP Ouland

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
I cionnec
Thank you.
Called this number, +18002676788 , agent said this helpline if the Canadian citizens and for immigration,visa etc need to check with visa office and then line was disconnected by that guy..so bad ..pathetic way of ending a call.
I connect IRCC agent through this number for my PR application status. He informed my case is in process and still nothing new to share. this number is global affair number of Canada, once connected then press 2 to shift your call to IRCC and than follow the step. it was around 40 minutes call. i called through viber app and free of any charges.

Reactions: sonalim

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Thank you so much for the information. I will attach additional documents in that case.

I am facing another issue - I just observed that my Birth Certificate does not have my name on it but only my DOB and parent's name. Am I able to attach that with my Class 10 mark sheet (India) and/or an Affidavit?

Has anyone faced this issue and successfully cleared it - please chime in :)
I had the same issue about not having my name on my Birth certificate, what helped me was I just got it translated from Punjabi to English by a professional (cost me around $25-30) and that was it. That's what I submitted.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Greetings !! Quick question from my side.

I applied for OINP NON-EE on May 15th and received the AOR (with an EP number) in it today, that is June 6th.

My current PGWP is valid till March 2024. Can anyone advise me if I can apply for a BOWP right away ?

Does getting the AOR letter with a EP in it signify R10 completeness ? I linked my GCKEY as well today.

Many thanks for clarifying this.
That is crazy fast!!! which is good! I think the processing time still is 18 months for that process from the date of AR. I would recommend applying for BOWP will be your best bet.
I am not sure about the R10 and stuff, sorry.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
it's great to see all the positive results for all of you guys!!! Congrats to all who received Portal 1s and/or eCoPRs this week, Best of Luck for your future!!!
I am just worried about my timeline being stuck after receiving the Biometrics request in Nov. 2022 and nothing else after that. The new tracker keeps on Updating with, "updated: XYZ date". I highly assume that it might be just an automatic page refresh/update setup by the officer. weirdly, my tracker stopped getting updated since June 1, 2023, which makes me think it's not automatic, it's so confusing!
I hope they get my medical passed from the previous medical and send me the portal 1 or at least another update!
Impatiently waiting for another update! :p
Thanks for reading!!!
(I think I just needed to share)

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Called IRCC today,
Criminality - pass
Medical - pass
Info Sharing - completed
Security - pass
Eligibility - in progress
Misrepresentation - no

AR - Nov 11 2022
AOR - Dec 11 2022
BIO - Dec 11 2022
MP - May 9 2023
GU - June 2 2023
PAL -
PPR -
eCOPR -

I didn't expect my Info Sharing has completed.
Does anyone know has similar timeline with me able to share some info ?
I have same AR, you can check my signature. My security is not started yet, the rest is completed.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
I cionnec

I connect IRCC agent through this number for my PR application status. He informed my case is in process and still nothing new to share. this number is global affair number of Canada, once connected then press 2 to shift your call to IRCC and than follow the step. it was around 40 minutes call. i called through viber app and free of any charges.
Thank you for helping us.:). Giving such details has helped me. Stay blessed.

I have called couple of times but its busy. will keep trying from mobile because, through Viber, there is a lot of disturbance. This is the first time we are using this app. In UAE otherwise, also thr is lot of restrictions on such apps..

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
it's great to see all the positive results for all of you guys!!! Congrats to all who received Portal 1s and/or eCoPRs this week, Best of Luck for your future!!!
I am just worried about my timeline being stuck after receiving the Biometrics request in Nov. 2022 and nothing else after that. The new tracker keeps on Updating with, "updated: XYZ date". I highly assume that it might be just an automatic page refresh/update setup by the officer. weirdly, my tracker stopped getting updated since June 1, 2023, which makes me think it's not automatic, it's so confusing!
I hope they get my medical passed from the previous medical and send me the portal 1 or at least another update!
Impatiently waiting for another update! :p
Thanks for reading!!!
(I think I just needed to share)
I hope you get your portal 1 before this week ends. Same wishes for all other June 2022 and earlier ARs.

I know the feeling seeing those (non)movements in the tracker. But if it is any consolation, my tracker was closed with eligibility still "not started". Hang in there, the journey's almost over :)

Reactions: harinder_singh

oludark

May 4, 2023
Greeting Everyone!

I am struggling to access the ECAS portal to view the progress of my PR application. I can access the PR tracker but not the ECAS with the below error *****messages.

Currently, I have the below timelines.

MPNP NON-EXPRESS ENTRY

AR - 18 Dec. 2022
MP - 02 Mar 2023
AOR - 03 Mar 2023
ADR - 03 Mar 2023
PAL - 26 May 2023
ADR - 26 May 2023 (SCHEDULE A - PA and Spouse + updated PPC for Spouse to indicate a date after she left her country)
Tracker - Background in progress, eligibility not started.
Called IRCC - agent confirmed eligibility passed.

Is anyone in the same boat as me?

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but have not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:

Last edited:

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
I cionnec

Hi Raza,

before I call them I just want to know from you, if there is any set question we should start our call with, as i don't know if they give out information or no.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi Raza,

before I call them I just want to know from you, if there is any set question we should start our call with, as i don't know if they give out information or no.
system will ask you UCi, application number and DOB and later system will tell you your AR automatically and will read the line as per GC keye. further you can press O to talk to agent for further updates. Be assure to have stable internet signal.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
system will ask you UCi, application number and DOB and later system will tell you your AR automatically and will read the line as per GC keye. further you can press O to talk to agent for further updates. Be assure to have stable internet signal.
Thank you for the details. Yes its better to call from mobile number.
:)

Rufino Viray

Jun 7, 2023
How can I change my email address in may online application? I already have my biometric but the problem is I can't truck my application on their online trucker because my email address is wrong in my application. I can't get the code they sent me