+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Guys, I have a question please, Could you please clarify.
My primary VO is Sydney and secondary is Pretoria. I would like to know which visa office issue the medical request, Primary or Secondary? Also any reviews on Pretoria VO would be great. Many thanks.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
So I just got Portal 1 as well :D Finally after almost 19.5 Months wait, I am in touching distance. Its the end game now. I hope they wont make me wait too much for portal 2 or COPR. I hope you all get the good news soon as well. SO SO SO HAPPPYYYY!!!!! Alhumdullilah :D
You should be able to receive portal 2 tomorrow if you reply now. I just received my portal 2 today after replying last night.

Congratulations!

Manj96

Sep 25, 2019
Called the IRCC agent and he told me exact same thing as the automated system. Applied in March, AOR in october and nothing after that. Agent said do not need any additional documents, nothing is pending. We are just reviewing the eligibility and background for 8 months, expect answer by October. So frustrating :confused:

DLeeJ

Feb 27, 2023
I just sent a mail to Justin Trudeau, Don't know its really help for us, but hopefully This changes a little something.
Just in case, I'll leave the website address here. So if there are people who share the same thoughts as me, please send an email once!
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
I got stressed out and can't wait.... It's tooooo slow IRCC!!!

Reactions: Manj96

Waitty

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi everyone, please advise. In tracker said that my IME will expire in 1,5 months. Will I need to pass it again? No hopes to get any good news before- they are so slowly

Derek000

May 16, 2023
Hello, guys. I just received my Confirmation of Nomation from OINP PhD Stream today. However, I find that "New Worker 09914" under "Name of Occupation and NOC". I am not sure if this will cause troubles in the following applications. Currently, I am unemployed but I write the "Machine Learning Engineer" under "Intented Occupation" in the oinp application. I wonder if there is someone else who face the same situation?

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
I just sent a mail to Justin Trudeau, Don't know its really help for us, but hopefully This changes a little something.
Just in case, I'll leave the website address here. So if there are people who share the same thoughts as me, please send an email once!
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
I got stressed out and can't wait.... It's tooooo slow IRCC!!!
yeah, these are the employees crying for salary raise ;). unbelievable...

Likkleboy

Mar 13, 2023
Called the IRCC agent and he told me exact same thing as the automated system. Applied in March, AOR in october and nothing after that. Agent said do not need any additional documents, nothing is pending. We are just reviewing the eligibility and background for 8 months, expect answer by October. So frustrating :confused:
Did you ever order for gcms notes?

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Hi everyone, please advise. In tracker said that my IME will expire in 1,5 months. Will I need to pass it again? No hopes to get any good news before- they are so slowly
So my wife's medical was set to expire 6th of may 2023. on 10th of may I saw it got updated to 10th of may 2024 for expiry. However I have heard scenarios where people were asked to do medical twice. So you cant really say. Hopefully like mine they will just extend the spiry.

Reactions: Waitty