+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hi..just wanted to check if the background check is done before eligibility or after??
According to my GCMS Notes, my Eligibility is already marked as Passed, Security is not even started, and Info Sharing is In Progress.
I think Security and Info Sharing are part of Background checks.

jatinaroray2k

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
According to my GCMS Notes, my Eligibility is already marked as Passed, Security is not even started, and Info Sharing is In Progress.
I think Security and Info Sharing are part of Background checks.
Thanks for your reply...when I called them, they confirmed that my security is passed, however other checks which comes under the background verification are underway...but on my tracker the eligibility has not started yet and background is underprocess

jatinaroray2k

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
My Background verification just changed from "Not Started" to "In progress" on the Tracker.
Interesting that I have no Ghost Update on Gkey.

Eligibility is still "Not Started", no new entries on "Activities"
So now as per your update...Eligibility is passed...is it updated on your tracker as well??

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi!

I lodged my PR application through SINP non-EE with spouse but not accompanying. The processing office for my application is Sydney, NS, Canada.

30 March 2023 - Application Submitted
19 April 2023 - AOR and linked my PR application in GCKey portal. My husband is listed as my dependent and his biometrics and background check is in progress. However, no biometrics and medical request yet. While my biometrics is completed and BC in progress. Medical and Review of Eligibility has not started yet. I have done medical and was updated in my Work Permit application on 5 April. I was not able to include medical in my initial PR application as results was only out on 1 April. Moreover, later on, my husband and I decided to include him since my work permit is already in process and I am awaiting PPR.
23 April 2023 - 1st Webform raised to request IRCC to include my husband as accompanying spouse in my application. Also submitted my medical from my Work Permit Application as well as Police Clearance Certificate of my husband and I with our married status updated. (We were married on 27 February 2023 and our relationship started on 12 August 2013.) 1st Webform acknowledged by IRCC Sydney via email. Was only updated on Tracker that I sent this webform on 12 May 2023.
13 May 2023 - 1st Webform reply from IRCC Sydney that they received my medical result and both PCC. They also asked for additional 10 more documents including forms, my husband's birth cert, our marriage cert, passport of my husband, PCC of my husband, Letter of Explanation and payment of his PR application. I submitted all these documents required including payment receipt for the processing of his PR and right to PR fee. I was instructed to attach all these documents via webform. So I did.
13 May 2023 - On the same day, I raised 2 webforms, 2nd and 3rd webform, as there's a lot of documents and compressing them will make the documents really blurry and the webform only can accept max of 4mb. 2nd and 3rd Webform acknowledged by IRCC Sydney via email. No update in tracker yet that I sent these webforms. And until now, there is no reply yet from IRCC Sydney that my request to add-on my husband as accompanying spouse has been granted or approved.

Any inputs, knowledge, suggestion or opinion about my PR application? I am not in a rush obtain PR status since I am awaiting for PPR of my Work Permit and through that I can apply for my husbands OWP once I am already working in Canada, which is faster process than PR non-EE. I just wanted to know if I am missing anything or what to expect in my PR application with the presented situation above.

Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi!

I lodged my PR application through SINP non-EE with spouse but not accompanying. The processing office for my application is Sydney, NS, Canada.

19 April 2023 - AOR and linked my PR application in GCKey portal. My husband is listed as my dependent and his biometrics and background check is in progress. However, no biometrics and medical request yet. While my biometrics is completed and BC in progress. Medical and Review of Eligibility has not started yet. I have done medical and was updated in my Work Permit application on 5 April. I was not able to include medical in my initial PR application as results was only out on 1 April. Moreover, later on, my husband and I decided to include him since my work permit is already in process and I am awaiting PPR.
23 April 2023 - 1st Webform raised to request IRCC to include my husband as accompanying spouse in my application. Also submitted my medical from my Work Permit Application as well as Police Clearance Certificate of my husband and I with our married status updated. (We were married on 27 February 2023 and our relationship started on 12 August 2013.) 1st Webform acknowledged by IRCC Sydney via email. Was only updated on Tracker that I sent this webform on 12 May 2023.
13 May 2023 - 1st Webform reply from IRCC Sydney that they received my medical result and both PCC. They also asked for additional 10 more documents including forms, my husband's birth cert, our marriage cert, passport of my husband, PCC of my husband, Letter of Explanation and payment of his PR application. I submitted all these documents required including payment receipt for the processing of his PR and right to PR fee. I was instructed to attach all these documents via webform. So I did.
13 May 2023 - On the same day, I raised 2 webforms, 2nd and 3rd webform, as there's a lot of documents and compressing them will make the documents really blurry and the webform only can accept max of 4mb. 2nd and 3rd Webform acknowledged by IRCC Sydney via email. No update in tracker yet that I sent these webforms. And until now, there is no reply yet from IRCC Sydney that my request to add-on my husband as accompanying spouse has been granted or approved.

Any inputs, knowledge, suggestion or opinion about my PR application? I am not in a rush obtain PR status since I am awaiting for PPR of my Work Permit and through that I can apply for my husbands OWP once I am already working in Canada, which is faster process than PR non-EE. I just wanted to know if I am missing anything or what to expect in my PR application with the presented situation above.

Thank you!
So you can send documents through mail to Case processing centre which is Sydney Nova scotia. You can attach letter of explanation along with application number and UCI and mention reason to add your spouse.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi!

Thank you!
You can try compressing your pdf. Search for pdf compressor online. I was able to compress mine several times.