App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi Guys,

Not sure if I can post here but, please see the email received by my wife:

I am the principal applicant but she received this email stating "as the principal Applicant", does everyone receive the same email? Should she reply now, or should we wait until I also get an email?

Thank you!
We received the same email today, both me (PA) and my wife and son individually from our own email addresses.

Is this what is referred to as Portal 1?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
That's nice, my wife received her's yesterday, still haven't received mine and my son's and daughter's.

Should we call the client support centre?
Have you checked "junk" folder? Before this email, I am getting all IRCC emails in my junk folder.

Yes, do call them. I believe, the PA can answer that email on behalf of the whole family.

Btw, did you get any ghost updates in your gckey or any movements in your tracker? Mine is still the same, BG in progress from the tracker and gckey. I also have a pending WP application I applied last September with the WPSL I got from my OINP which, until now, is still pending R10/eligibility...

silenhunter03

May 23, 2023
Have you checked "junk" folder? Before this email, I am getting all IRCC emails in my junk folder.

Yes, do call them. I believe, the PA can answer that email on behalf of the whole family.

Btw, did you get any ghost updates in your gckey or any movements in your tracker? Mine is still the same, BG in progress from the tracker and gckey. I also have a pending WP application I applied last September with the WPSL I got from my OINP which, until now, is still pending R10/eligibility...
In the tracker, everything is completed for me and my wife's, but our son and daughter's background verification are still in progress..

also checked junked mail.. still no email

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
In the tracker, everything is completed for me and my wife's, but our son and daughter's background verification are still in progress..

also checked junked mail.. still no email
try to call them, could just be a glitch in the system.

And congratulations, btw! :)

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am the principal applicant but she received this email stating "as the principal Applicant", does everyone receive the same email? Should she reply now, or should we wait until I also get an email?

Thank you!
yes, this is the portal 1 email. please respond with info of all family members, as instructed on the email.

Guneet19

Feb 16, 2019
Hello everyone!
today I got PAL.
can anyone please give me some suggestions about how long it may take for protal email?

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi Guys,

Thank you!
Can you share you timeline please?