+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
I have heard that people who were Outland were able to call through an app called viber with their viber out call. It will cost you money probably but at least you will get your info. Maybe Google more to find out about viber and try it.
oh..a friend of mine suggested the text now app but it doesn't support in this region.. will check Viber option..let c if this works..
thank you :)

Waitty

Star Member
May 17, 2023
I called them last week and asked 3 questions. The first was about leaving my current employer, he said that as long as you have your open work permit, everything should be fine.

The second question was about the status of the application, he said that my application has not exceeded 19 months and he can't tell me anything.

And the last question was about benefits for Ukrainians and if there was any way to speed up the process, he said there was nothing like that right now, but mentioned that the officer would see where I was from and should understand the situation. I won't say that the last question helped somehow, maybe it was just a coincidence. :)

Anyway, I hope you get some good news soon
Sorry, could you share the contact? Where did you call

ft17

Mar 2, 2023
Hi Everyone, do you how long it will takes for background verification? on my tracker says in progress.
My program is MPNP, AOR: 23 Mar'23. Thanks

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Everyone, do you how long it will takes for background verification? on my tracker says in progress.
My program is MPNP, AOR: 23 Mar'23. Thanks
Nobody knows, it is different for everybody! It depends on you, your case, your background, your application docs, etc. It might take few months to years.

Reactions: ft17

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
If you are a Ukrainian 5 months.
If you are a girl 12 months.
If you are a man from middle east named Muhammad more than 2 years.

I meant the entire process from AR.
Actually made me laugh lol :D.

Reactions: SCW