+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

hw1543

May 3, 2023
I am BC PNP skilled worker, Does anyone have similar experience, IRCC asked me for Additional Document on March 28th, there is no updates since then, also I check the tracker and my account:

• March 22, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • On March 28th, 2023 (Background verification status has been updated to Completed)
However, I call the IRCC agent, they said they are still check my background and they have not start eligibility, so wired
Here is my timeline
Oct 8th, 2022 AR
Dec 15th, AOR + BIO
March 1th, 2023 Medical Request
March 10th, Medical Passed
March 15th, ADR (T4, employment verfication etc)
March 22th, ADR submitted and reviewing
March 28th, Background Check complete ? (maybe there are some mistake here)
wow, your case look very similar to my case , I once thought I am going to get PR soon but after looked at your case I guess i have to wait.

my timeline: (bc pnp tech skilled worker)
AR: Oct 21 ,2022
AOR: Nov 10, 2022
BIL: Nov 11, 2022
ADR 1: Nov 11, 2022 (PCC)
BP: March 28, 2023
MR: Jan 23, 2023
ADR 2: Apr 13,2023 (Proof of employment)
PAL: Apr 18, 2023
MP: Apr 25,2023

Background check: Completed for applicant and spouse on Apr 17 2023 but not for children according to status tracker
Eligibility: Not started

Reactions: @UAE

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I am BC PNP skilled worker, Does anyone have similar experience, IRCC asked me for Additional Document on March 28th, there is no updates since then, also I check the tracker and my account:

• On March 28th, 2023 (Background verification status has been updated to Completed)
However, I call the IRCC agent, they said they are still check my background and they have not start eligibility, so wired
Here is my timeline
Oct 8th, 2022 AR
Dec 15th, AOR + BIO
I have similar timelines (AR is same). I got ADR along with AOR on Jan-18, 2023 and MR on Feb-22, 2023. Since then, my status is stuck in 'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded'.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
PLS, ANY ANSWER TO THIS
If you have done medical last 5 years and you have medical sheet with you , you can send it through webform. There is no guarantee that they will accept it or not . They can request another medical exam if they need one . For now you don’t need medical

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes

Here is my timeline
Oct 8th, 2022 AR
Dec 15th, AOR + BIO
It's what the agent said. Your application is almost finished so you'll get through anytime now but remember that you are very still within the posted processing time. All the best!

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
All or Most of non-ee applicants files are virtually in Netherrealm where in GCkey (or self-serve basically reads info from GCkey) indicating that they're reviewing eligibility or that are processing background checks is an illusion of false information. Then when you're tired fighting from all sorrow that build up in waiting over the period of time, you telepath to lord raiden, you get to know that neither eligibility nor background or security has started. None this make sense with GCkey illusion - does it? Know it doesn't because all of our files are in Netherrealm. But don't worry - as the time passes, you will eventually make out and will know what/where to look for factual status of your file. Think of call agent as lord raiden and GCMS notes as an elder god type communication which includes file notes with godly jargons.
Ha ha, the reference to Mortal Kombat is so true !! Only thing is most of the time you are at the receiving end, and hopefully keep surviving the fatalities.

Reactions: mcdonal22

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
PLS, ANY ANSWER TO THIS
They took my and my wife's old medical from over a year ago. We didn't send the sheer in our application. It's luck. I know some people who were inland and they were still requested to do new medicals. So just hope for the best that they will accept your old medicals as they see that through your UCI you don't need to send it as far as how I understand it.

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
ADR: 2nd November 2022
PAL: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**

SINP stream inland

Its almost 5 months after medical and nothing after that!
I cannot access my tracker account for some reason. I tried to call them but never got a chance to talk

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022
I would suggest raise the webform after you have been laid off and do not call agents to tell them. Webform takes 2-2.5 months to get updated.
Once I have sent some documents via web form for work visa, they let me know after 2 months after issuing the work visa that this information has been received and attached to the file.
Quick question

When you said MP, does is says medical passed in gcKey or tracker? I have similar timeline it still say you do not need medical exam.
AR 1st March
AOR 4th Apr
What is your PNP Stream? AR Sep2022, AOR March 2023, PAL March2023, Medical may not needed, Background in progress, Eligibility no update. When can we expect Portal-1? Any recommendation?

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022
wow, your case look very similar to my case , I once thought I am going to get PR soon but after looked at your case I guess i have to wait.

my timeline: (bc pnp tech skilled worker)
AR: Oct 21 ,2022
AOR: Nov 10, 2022
BIL: Nov 11, 2022
ADR 1: Nov 11, 2022 (PCC)
BP: March 28, 2023
MR: Jan 23, 2023
ADR 2: Apr 13,2023 (Proof of employment)
PAL: Apr 18, 2023
MP: Apr 25,2023

Background check: Completed for applicant and spouse on Apr 17 2023 but not for children according to status tracker
Eligibility: Not started
Your time line matches with me. Hope we will get portal-1 soon. Please sharing updates. Thanks

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Your time line matches with me. Hope we will get portal-1 soon. Please sharing updates. Thanks
I see in your signature that you have not done medicals as applicants from UAE are exempt. I think the exemption only applies to Temporary Resident Visas. Everyone requires medicals for Permanent Residence applications. - IRCC will ask you to perform medicals.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Is it compulsory that I must get PAL before portal? because I do not have it until now....:(, I am so confused.

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022
I see in your signature that you have not done medicals as applicants from UAE are exempt. I think the exemption only applies to Temporary Resident Visas. Everyone requires medicals for Permanent Residence applications. - IRCC will ask you to perform medicals.
I already received PAL, so far IRCC have not asked Medical. I’m already inland on close work permit. Do you think, they might ask for medical afterwords?