+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bolo2

Jul 1, 2022
I got an ADR today. They have requested updated Job offer, T4, NOA, paystubs, bank statement and birth certificate. I went for a vacation for a month and I just got back yesterday. My last 2 paystubs are of paid vacations. Can this cause any issue?
Also, how long it may take for the processing of my file?
VO- calgary
Timeline-
AR- 27 October 2022
AOR- 21 January 2023
ADR- PCC requested on 21 January 2023
MR- 27 March 2023
MP- 09April 2023
ADR 2- 04 May 2023
Great! Which pnp stream did u apply?

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
1. passports must have at least 6 months validity. If the validity is less than 6 months you’ll be required to submit a new one.

2. IRCC gives 60days for the submission of additional documents. Should an applicant not meet this timeline, they’ll make a decision on your application based on documents available. However, due to the difficulties in obtaining passports, you can submit a web form and let them know your challenge. If you have had it done, submitting documents may help
Thanks, @Flowerman.

arsh0016

Apr 17, 2023
Hii everyone can anyone please tell me this happened with you too I got email which says you have an update in your gckey . But when I checked there was nothing.

raphdouglas

Nov 25, 2016
Please can someone give an answer to this...... Am on a closed work permit, now about to apply for federal PR through non-express entry route. pls is Police Clearance Certificate required for the PR application. Also , approximately,how long does the process takes before PR is out

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Why they ask paystubs? aren't those job related? In your nomination doesnt it said (No-Job offer stream)? I applied Ontario Masters Stream. It said my nomination paper. No Job info was asked
Graduate and Post-Graduate are two different things for BC streams. Former requires job offer, later does not require it. I think that is why.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Please can someone give an answer to this...... Am on a closed work permit, now about to apply for federal PR through non-express entry route. pls is Police Clearance Certificate required for the PR application. Also , approximately,how long does the process takes before PR is out
Not compulsory during the application. But if they ask for it then you must be ready to submit it within the deadline given. Follow the checklist carefully that is given in this guide.

Last edited: