Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Sitting at 19 months so just trying to find any thing to rationalize this lol. Hopefully somehow your VO gets hands on my application too XD. What was your PO and SO?
I don’t know where my PO and SO are. After submitting I made no attempt to know anything since I was just starting.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
But where did your ADR, Portals and ECOPR come from? it should have the address of the office at the bottom end.
ADR came when I received AOR from the CIO-Sydney. I’m yet to receive the ECOPR. I checked my tracker and that was where I found all these information. The tracker showed the BG was completed on May 2. If you check my previous post you’ll see I posted I had a ghost update late in the night on May 2. I was in no rush to request any information from IRCC since I was barely a month or more into the process

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
But where did your ADR, Portals and ECOPR come from? it should have the address of the office at the bottom end.
As stated earlier, I am awaiting portal 1 and 2 emails. However, for now I’m taking everything one step at a time. No rush

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi, I applied for my PR through master stream on 24 Dec 2021 and I haven't got my PR yet. I contacted my MP about this and they told me the center that my application is given to.

I wanted to see if it's a good idea to call the center directly and check up on the status and ask them why it is taking so long for my application to be processed or not.
Can you share your timeline please?

jyy0329

May 4, 2023
NB Province PNP, non-fast track cut-off point.
2022-11-8 Submit PNP application
2022-11-30 Provincial nomination approved
2022-12-2 PR federal application submission
2023-1-31 Received Federal Case File Number
There is no other reply so far. I hope that applicants who have received the invitation for physical examination or the request for supplementary materials will tell me your time.

Reactions: TranTrang0909

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to ask about the policy guiding the submission of passport during the PR approval process. These are my questions:

(1) At what estimated lenght of passport validity would IRCC not accept one's passport based on date of expiration? Is it 'not more than x months before expiry date', where x could range from 1 to 6? Is it that it must just remailn valid at the point of submission even if it remains 4 days before the date of expiry?

(2) What is the grace window for passport submission. I am asking because passport renewal in some countries could take up to four months. In such a situation, what does one do if passport request occured when one's passport is still with the immigration of one's country for renewal?

Please, pardon me if these inquiries appear too basic.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to ask about the policy guiding the submission of passport during the PR approval process. These are my questions:

(1) At what estimated lenght of passport validity would IRCC not accept one's passport based on date of expiration? Is it 'not more than x months before expiry date', where x could range from 1 to 6? Is it that it must just remailn valid at the point of submission even if it remains 4 days before the date of expiry?

(2) What is the grace window for passport submission. I am asking because passport renewal in some countries could take up to four months. In such a situation, what does one do if passport request occured when one's passport is still with the immigration of one's country for renewal?

Please, pardon me if these inquiries appear too basic.
1. passports must have at least 6 months validity. If the validity is less than 6 months you’ll be required to submit a new one.

2. IRCC gives 60days for the submission of additional documents. Should an applicant not meet this timeline, they’ll make a decision on your application based on documents available. However, due to the difficulties in obtaining passports, you can submit a web form and let them know your challenge. If you have had it done, submitting documents may help

Guneet19

Feb 16, 2019
I got an ADR today. They have requested updated Job offer, T4, NOA, paystubs, bank statement and birth certificate. I went for a vacation for a month and I just got back yesterday. My last 2 paystubs are of paid vacations. Can this cause any issue?
Also, how long it may take for the processing of my file?
VO- calgary
Timeline-
AR- 27 October 2022
AOR- 21 January 2023
ADR- PCC requested on 21 January 2023
MR- 27 March 2023
MP- 09April 2023
ADR 2- 04 May 2023

Last edited:

jiazheng Ye

Sep 20, 2021
I got an ADR today. They have requested updated Job offer, T4, NOA, paystubs, bank statement and birth certificate. I went for a vacation for a month and I just got back yesterday. My last 2 paystubs are of paid vacations. Can this cause any issue?
Also, how long it may take for the processing of my file?
Timeline-
AR- 27 October 2022
AOR- 21 January 2023
ADR- PCC requested on 21 January 2023
MR- 27 March 2023
MP- 09April 2023
ADR 2- 04 May 2023
Depends on which VO..