+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
It says: DATE You have passed the medical exam. in GCKey. - It comes in as a silent profile update (no email received).
I just received my MP today so I will let you know if the tracker updates by tomorrow, for now tracker still says we have requested a medical exam and its in pending status.

If yours is still saying that it means that 1) If you did medicals in the past you are just not at the stage for them to review and update or 2) If you have not done medicals in the past you are not at the stage for them to request it.
Thanks yeah I have done medical in past and I have attached the number
In the detailed timeline I on the tracker it says we received the medicals ( before AOR) but it seems like standard placeholder for application. Good luck with your application it is moving quick.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks yeah I have done medical in past and I have attached the number
In the detailed timeline I on the tracker it says we received the medicals ( before AOR) but it seems like standard placeholder for application. Good luck with your application it is moving quick.
Oh ok I see, it will be updated soon to Medical passed. And thanks, I wish you the same.

Reactions: jay4121997

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
my timeline

AR: Oct 21 ,2022
AOR: Nov 10, 2022
BIL: Nov 11, 2022
ADR 1: Nov 11, 2022 (PCC)
BP: March 28, 2023
MR: Jan 23, 2023
ADR 2: Apr 13,2023 (Proof of employment)
PAL: Apr 18, 2023
MP: Apr 25,2023

Background check: Completed for applicant and spouse on Apr 17 2023 but not children according to status tracker
Eligibility: Not started

Work visa expired on Nov 2023, should I wait for result or apply BOWP?
possible your application has been approved. Eligibility doesn’t change until everything is completed.

all the best!

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I’m sharing my status to give each one of us hope. This is my timeline

AR: March 6,2023
AOR: March 21, 2023
ADR: March 21, 2023 (child's passport < 6 months)
BP: March 28, 2023
MP: March 28, 2023 ( submitted old Medical’s)
ADR submitted: April 11,2023
ADR updated: April 13, 2023

Got a ghost update yesterday and eligibility is under review. Moved from “we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility “.

keeping the faith for Portal 1 and 2 soon.
So I just checked my status tracker and PR is approved. My document number for COPR is boldly written with T******* and expiry date. 2 months and the journey is over.

awaiting portal 1 email
Congrats! You applied 2 months ago and your application got approved? May I ask which stream and province did you apply to?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
My GCMS notes does not have 'created by' or 'updated by' or 'modified by'. In other words, it does not indicate officers code. I am doubting if any VO is working on it at all. All I see is at the bottom it says: User ID/ID utilisateur: MR*****_BOT. Anybody else has the 'BOT' thing in their notes? I hope a 'BOT' is not processing my application and sending me monthly updates/requests like MR, MP, ADR etc. Furthermore, they asked me for 'ADR with deadlines to submit' along with 'AOR' and after 3 months it still says 'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded'. This thing also adds to my doubts.

Last edited:

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Congrats! You applied 2 months ago and your application got approved? May I ask which stream and province did you apply to?
Thanks! I applied under NLPNP skilled worker

Reactions: buddy013

sheyda123

May 4, 2023
Hi, I applied for my PR through master stream on 24 Dec 2021 and I haven't got my PR yet. I contacted my MP about this and they told me the center that my application is given to.

I wanted to see if it's a good idea to call the center directly and check up on the status and ask them why it is taking so long for my application to be processed or not.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I applied for my PR through master stream on 24 Dec 2021 and I haven't got my PR yet. I contacted my MP about this and they told me the center that my application is given to.

I wanted to see if it's a good idea to call the center directly and check up on the status and ask them why it is taking so long for my application to be processed or not.
You cant call a specific visa office, but you should definitely call the IRCC call centre and ask for the status of your assessments.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Wow 2 months for non ee. Many congratulations. Was your occupation in an essential field?
Thanks buddy!

yes it is but I do not think it has any major effect. We may have had a good VO who happened to have worked with speed. Apart from my child’s passport that had to be replaced, we had no new ADR request. I was expecting to see some progress in 6 months but luckily in less than 2 months it’s over. Couldn’t be happier!

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Thanks buddy!

yes it is but I do not think it has any major effect. We may have had a good VO who happened to have worked with speed. Apart from my child’s passport that had to be replaced, we had no new ADR request. I was expecting to see some progress in 6 months but luckily in less than 2 months it’s over. Couldn’t be happier!
Sitting at 19 months so just trying to find any thing to rationalize this lol. Hopefully somehow your VO gets hands on my application too XD. What was your PO and SO?

Reactions: SCW

RonyJohny

Apr 1, 2023
Toronto, Canada
LANDED..........
07-11-2019
My GCMS notes does not have 'created by' or 'updated by' or 'modified by'. In other words, it does not indicate officers code. I am doubting if any VO is working on it at all. All I see is at the bottom it says: User ID/ID utilisateur: MR*****_BOT. Anybody else has the 'BOT' thing in their notes? I hope a 'BOT' is not processing my application and sending me monthly updates/requests like MR, MP, ADR etc. Furthermore, they asked me for 'ADR with deadlines to submit' along with 'AOR' and after 3 months it still says 'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded'. This thing also adds to my doubts.
Same thing for me, I received my GCMS notes and it is same as yours. I have been waiting for my study permit application since 10th March 2023, Only biometrics has updated and review started on 19th March, 2023, there after it has gone dormant. I have raised multiple webforms which are yet to be answered.