+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
Nice! CoPR number itself indicates decision is made and you're approved! You would get portal email in the coming days. Your journey has come to an end, celebrate and enjoy the weekend ahead.
Once again thank you very much for your help and kind words.
It’s a huge relief. I pray and hope everyone who are waiting for their decisions, will receive their good news very soon. Have a nice weekend.

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
AR - Sep 27, 2022
AOR - Feb 16, 2023
MR & PAL - Mar 02, 2023
Medical Done - Mar 03, 2023
MP - Mar 15, 2023
Ghost Update - April 13, 2023 ( Background check completed & COPR number in tracker)
What provincial program did you apply under?

Vivianz

Feb 5, 2023
Hi guys, I got an update today while logging in my portal but didn’t see any changes in my GC key portal. Just for clarification, Medical request and PAL on March 2nd and Medical passed March 15th. Any idea what is that update?
I also received a ghost update today. Did you see the update" background check completed" in the tracker on the following day? Thank you!

Jwie24

Aug 28, 2020
First of all, congratulations on your COPR.

I just checked my tracker it shows my background check completed and in documents status I see my COPR number and expiry date but eligibility not started. However, in my GC key portal it still shows background check in processing. Why is that any idea ?
i don’t know but for my spouse it was the same. The tracker still shows eligibility not started. Talked to an officer and they mentioned there is still some bugs in the system.

ameen2200

Jul 21, 2014
Hi! My situation is that my application was returned (my fault, I applied through the wrong category). I will apply again now. And my question is about the English proficiency test I need to attach to my application. I did a celpip test in Jan 2021. Can I still submit those results now, or do I need to do the test again? I also attended high school and college in Canada, and I heard your diploma can be your English proficiency proof instead of the test. I didn't find any information about it online thou. So, yes, my question is, would my celpip scores be still valid, and if not can I attach my college diploma instead? thank you :)
Some PNP programs don’t require English tests if you work in noc 0AB

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
i don’t know but for my spouse it was the same. The tracker still shows eligibility not started. Talked to an officer and they mentioned there is still some bugs in the system.
Yeah I guess so, fortunately I have already received my portal confirmation today.

Reactions: Hope2022

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Thank you !
I just checked my tracker and it shows my background check completed and I can see my COPR number and expiry date but eligibility not started. However in GCkey it shows background check in processing and no additional documents needed. Maybe they are yet to update in the gckey portal.
Congtratulations! :)

Reactions: Stanim