+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
Hi guys, I got an update today while logging in my portal but didn’t see any changes in my GC key portal. Just for clarification, Medical request and PAL on March 2nd and Medical passed March 15th. Any idea what is that update?

Jwie24

Aug 28, 2020
Hi guys, I got an update today while logging in my portal but didn’t see any changes in my GC key portal. Just for clarification, Medical request and PAL on March 2nd and Medical passed March 15th. Any idea what is that update?
Hey,
I noticed the same last week. And than two days ago. And yesterday I got confirmation letter for pr.

Reactions: Stanim and VanessaE

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
You have PAL and MP, if your GCkey indicates ghost update, and if there is no ADR, then it probably means they made decision on your file and will soon get portal1. Congrats in advance! What does your tracker indicate?

Reactions: Stanim

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Where? IRCC and CBSA
How? Follow this link (free for inland applicants)
Thank you so much! Did you select privacy act or access to information act? This doesn't have a negative impact on your file right? Also is this the same info which you get when you call IRCC or do an MP enquiry? Or is better?

Reactions: EdytaM

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
what is your timeline?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you so much! Did you select privacy act or access to information act? This doesn't have a negative impact on your file right? Also is this the same info which you get when you call IRCC or do an MP enquiry? Or is better?
Inland privacy act (free inland). There is no negative impact for getting GCMS notes. Though typically, the idea of ordering GCMS notes is when your application is in progress and some prolonged period of time has been passed after getting AOR (say 5+ months or even more) and didn't hear back since then. Otherwise, simply calling IRCC support line (which takes more than few attempts to get hold of them) and asking them the following questions on phone should be equivalent summary of GCMS notes:

What is my Visa Office? (primary/secondary)
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality/Info sharing Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?

Obviously GCMS notes have more details but it also leads to some uninvited questions (like what it means) in back of your head when reading all the short jargons to understand what it really means. Free advice?? Just call them and ask for the status, once in 2 months coz everyone knows it's waiting game in non-ee, it's slow in general and for some, luck matters if you believe so.

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello, a beginner question :)
Where do you see all the details/dates about your application?
Will it show up within the portal I applied through? Right now I have just info in table that my application was submitted (yes, it was just recently, like 2w ago ;) ), but none of those "buttons" (Submitted, and View) are clickable, so it's just fancy text. I did get email that my application was submitted (and that will be the AR/Application Received date, right?). I was just wandering if you see those other details on your portal or you just keep track of the emails. But then, how do you know you had that "ghost update"? Where do you see that?
Cheers

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello, a beginner question :)
Where do you see all the details/dates about your application?
Will it show up within the portal I applied through? Right now I have just info in table that my application was submitted (yes, it was just recently, like 2w ago ;) ), but none of those "buttons" (Submitted, and View) are clickable, so it's just fancy text. I did get email that my application was submitted (and that will be the AR/Application Received date, right?). I was just wandering if you see those other details on your portal or you just keep track of the emails. But then, how do you know you had that "ghost update"? Where do you see that?
Cheers
You will be able track your application online once your get AOR (acknowledge of receipt) email which includes your PR application number that starts with "EPXXXXXX". This email update will have instruction on how to link the application to GCkey account where you will be able to see application status. So wait till you get AOR.

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You will be able track your application online once your get AOR (acknowledge of receipt) email which includes your PR application number that starts with "EPXXXXXX". This email update will have instruction on how to link the application to GCkey account where you will be able to see application status. So wait till you get AOR.
Thank you! :)

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
Hey,
I noticed the same last week. And than two days ago. And yesterday I got confirmation letter for pr.
First of all, congratulations on your COPR.

I just checked my tracker it shows my background check completed and in documents status I see my COPR number and expiry date but eligibility not started. However, in my GC key portal it still shows background check in processing. Why is that any idea ?

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
You have PAL and MP, if your GCkey indicates ghost update, and if there is no ADR, then it probably means they made decision on your file and will soon get portal1. Congrats in advance! What does your tracker indicate?
Thank you !
I just checked my tracker and it shows my background check completed and I can see my COPR number and expiry date but eligibility not started. However in GCkey it shows background check in processing and no additional documents needed. Maybe they are yet to update in the gckey portal.

• Love
Reactions: SCW and mcdonal22

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you !
I just checked my tracker and it shows my background check completed and I can see my COPR number and expiry date but eligibility not started. However in GCkey it shows background check in processing and no additional documents needed. Maybe they are yet to update in the gckey portal.
Nice! CoPR number itself indicates decision is made and you're approved! You would get portal email in the coming days. Your journey has come to an end, celebrate and enjoy the weekend ahead.

Reactions: Stanim