+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I called IRCC again. Same status, they just confirmed they received my docs and that they don't need anything at this point. Nice french/quebec lady.
Regarding the new status page - it says eligibility has not started (wrong), but the background check started on March 1, which was the day when they started reviewing my additional documents.
But something that she mentioned again (I believe I spoke to her two months ago lol), is that as the average processing time is 20 months, she can't do anything before I exceed that time.
So for all of you who wait forever, please call agents right after average processing time ends, because they obviously have the power to do something, at least to send a reminder to officers.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, guys! How do you know what is your processing stage? Do you call IRCC (if yes what's the number) ? On an account there is not a lot of info in there. Thank you!
Yes, they would have to give you that information. Within Canada, dial 1 (888) 242-2100 press 2 to avoid entering UCI, then 1 > 3 > 0. That will take you directly to the line for document replacement queue, same as customer service.

Reactions: SCW

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
i got my PAL ,eligibility should be completed. the tracker doesn't show that. how come you issue a PAL to someone that is not eligible to come to Canada? tracker is not accurate.
Because we really don't know how eligibility, background and security relate to PAL, portals and so on. From my experience and what shows in my account, PAL is issued the same day after the background check. I assume portal 1 was issued after security is done. Eligibility is the same day copr is issued.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
Hi everyone, my journey ended yesterday. I feel really fortunate as my processing time is relatively short (there are people with 4-5 months of processing time, how crazy it must be). A total of around 7 months from AR to eCOPR.
I have to note that I am inland and have no dependents. I have no travel history, am young and am a graduate from a Canadian institution with a job offer and all. I just list them out as they may be the factors in my short processing time for references.

Overall, according to the docs sheet, I think we all agree that IRCC really shortens their processing time for recent applications, 2 months AR, then 2 months PAL. However, it is not FCFS and I consider myself to be randomly picked from the pool. Logically, now is the time for applicants with April 2022 AR to start receiving portals. But, I notice 3 more applicants (all inland BCPNP) with AR almost identical to mine, also received their portals and ecopr +/- 2 days from mine. It is just so random and I think we were just lucky.
Nevertheless, I think new applicants can be optimistic about a processing time of fewer than 11 months. For anyone waiting from 2021, I know it must be exhausting but hang tight, you are very close and you will get there eventually.

This forum is fantastic and filled with helpful information and supportive peers. Thank you all and godspeed to all your applications.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone, my journey ended yesterday. I feel really fortunate as my processing time is relatively short (there are people with 4-5 months of processing time, how crazy it must be). A total of around 7 months from AR to eCOPR.
I have to note that I am inland and have no dependents. I have no travel history, am young and am a graduate from a Canadian institution with a job offer and all. I just list them out as they may be the factors in my short processing time for references.

Overall, according to the docs sheet, I think we all agree that IRCC really shortens their processing time for recent applications, 2 months AR, then 2 months PAL. However, it is not FCFS and I consider myself to be randomly picked from the pool. Logically, now is the time for applicants with April 2022 AR to start receiving portals. But, I notice 3 more applicants (all inland BCPNP) with AR almost identical to mine, also received their portals and ecopr +/- 2 days from mine. It is just so random and I think we were just lucky.
Nevertheless, I think new applicants can be optimistic about a processing time of fewer than 11 months. For anyone waiting from 2021, I know it must be exhausting but hang tight, you are very close and you will get there eventually.

This forum is fantastic and filled with helpful information and supportive peers. Thank you all and godspeed to all your applications.
Congratulations!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I suspect the tracker is a half-baked product in the IRCC's best tradition.

Congratulations!

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023

Congratulations

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I have a question. The new tracker shows several instances where IRCC say they sent me a message, but I never got any on or near those dates. Today, the tracker shows that they sent a message on March 22 (yesteday). It says " We sent you a message about your application-Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary".

I have checked my MyCIC account, my email (spam too) but there is no message. Is anyone seeing such mentions in their timelines, but not getting messages?

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

ronisds

Sep 21, 2022
My timeline:
- PR submitted on Feb 2/2023
- AOR received, linked account on the portal, paid RPRF - March 21/2023

Application is for PNP - ON, Masters stream.

Do we have any pattern for the timeline after linking the account on the portal?
Hi Jaime,

My situation is similar to yours (PNP - ON - Phd, PR submitted Feb 4, 2023, AOR received March 23, 2023). What is this RPRF that you paid for? (I am also from Brazil)

Reactions: SCW

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
I have a question. The new tracker shows several instances where IRCC say they sent me a message, but I never got any on or near those dates. Today, the tracker shows that they sent a message on March 22 (yesteday). It says " We sent you a message about your application-Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary".

I have checked my MyCIC account, my email (spam too) but there is no message. Is anyone seeing such mentions in their timelines, but not getting messages?
I got the same update on Mar 22 in tracker but no email or notification in GCkey. Called the IRCC agent too in order to make sure if i’m not missing any update or action from my end but agent confirm that there is no action required from applicant.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I got the same update on Mar 22 in tracker but no email or notification in GCkey. Called the IRCC agent too in order to make sure if i’m not missing any update or action from my end but agent confirm that there is no action required from applicant.
Thank you so much. This is very helpful. Did they by chance say what it was?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
IRCC agent says that it is related to your medical which was passed on Feb 7 which is unsual as itnis already passed on Feb 7
Thanks again, yes, thats weird, but as long as you know you that its not an action item its fine. Best