+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I have a question. The new tracker shows several instances where IRCC say they sent me a message, but I never got any on or near those dates. Today, the tracker shows that they sent a message on March 22 (yesteday). It says " We sent you a message about your application-Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary".

I have checked my MyCIC account, my email (spam too) but there is no message. Is anyone seeing such mentions in their timelines, but not getting messages?
Yes, I had a message like this in my history too and didn't receive anything. I suspect they might request some documents between the offices/colleagues this way. There is a pattern of them sending a message, and then it's saying " we received your pcc" or " we received your passport", etc. (I never got any ADR). I might be wrong though.

Reactions: SCW

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have a question. The new tracker shows several instances where IRCC say they sent me a message, but I never got any on or near those dates. Today, the tracker shows that they sent a message on March 22 (yesteday). It says " We sent you a message about your application-Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary".

I have checked my MyCIC account, my email (spam too) but there is no message. Is anyone seeing such mentions in their timelines, but not getting messages?
Similar things for me, I can see they send me something on 6 DEC, I couldn't even see anything that time as it was before AOR and I have no connect with application that time.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Similar things for me, I can see they send me something on 6 DEC, I couldn't even see anything that time as it was before AOR and I have no connect with application that time.
These are updates in dates, like security has started reviewing, medical has been updated, bio has been updated. Normally when some activity happens, tracker shows as message sent

Reactions: mcdonal22 and SCW

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, Guys!

Did you try to check on your application using new application tracker from IRCC ?? It shows for me that they can't find my application or something.

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
Hi everyone, I did upfront medicals with my family 2 days ago. How long should I wait before sending the emedical sheet to IRCC via web form? Ive already submitted my online application.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Yes, I had a message like this in my history too and didn't receive anything. I suspect they might request some documents between the offices/colleagues this way. There is a pattern of them sending a message, and then it's saying " we received your pcc" or " we received your passport", etc. (I never got any ADR). I might be wrong though.
Same thing happened to me.

But then I realized the date shown on the tracker was the same date shown on my GCMS notes!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I want to share a few observations with my fellow travellers since this matters to me. You probably know this, but anyway...
Though I have received portal 1 and notice that my case is approved, my IRCC acount still shows that my eligibility, additional documents, background check are under review.
The IRCC online account is worthless when it comes to tracking case progress.
The new online tracker fares better. However, according to it, my eligibility review has not started. Other than that, the info on the tracker appears accurate.
The IRCC call centre agents have probably been the most accurate when it comes to case processing information.
Despite all of this, the fact remains that case processing is not transparent and is very slow with long delays between action points.

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
I want to share a few observations with my fellow travellers since this matters to me. You probably know this, but anyway...
Though I have received portal 1 and notice that my case is approved, my IRCC acount still shows that my eligibility, additional documents, background check are under review.
The IRCC online account is worthless when it comes to tracking case progress.
The new online tracker fares better. However, according to it, my eligibility review has not started. Other than that, the info on the tracker appears accurate.
The IRCC call centre agents have probably been the most accurate when it comes to case processing information.
Despite all of this, the fact remains that case processing is not transparent and is very slow with long delays between action points.
Thanks for sharing.
I wonder if the call center agents give more information than they're available on the online systems. I didn't have a good experience with calling them. I had to wait 2 hours after several failed attempts, and when l asked about the status, l got nothing more than those information available on my CIC account. The last time I called them was last Summer though.
Did they change their policy regarding phone call? How would you ask them? :)

Reactions: Miracle2018

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
GCMS Information Request: Application
Request identifier. A 2022 49493

OFFICER REVIEW COMPLETE:

Security
Background information reviewed,

CRIMINALITY
BIOMETRICS (PA) NRT
BIOMETRICS (SP) NRT
BIOMETRICS (DEP) AGE-EXEMPT
pre-arrival services letter sent? Yes
Eligibility Passed
Officer decision: All application, Program Assistant notes, Case Analyst Notes reviewed; | am satisfied client
meets the class.
Approved
CoPR valid to 2023/07/12and added to IRCC MONTREAL print queue.

Still waiting for portal email. Since Jan,31,2023 when all stages pass according to agent. Its almost 2 months since I havent received any portal email yet then COPR validity is July2023 and need to enter in Canada mu dependents before it expires