+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
just like mine. if you don't have spouse or child dependent on application , i think eligibility doesn't apply for you. and if you are alright in Canada background check shouldn't be a problem as well based on the explanation given on the tracker
I have both. LOL

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
just like mine. if you don't have spouse or child dependent on application , i think eligibility doesn't apply for you. and if you are alright in Canada background check shouldn't be a problem as well based on the explanation given on the tracker
Everyone is checked for eligibility regardless of situation.

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, How Did you get COPR number. Is it through mail, Or you find out in your application?
Second, Under which category you have filed you PR?

This is my Status with Category name
OINP PAPER BASED (Foreign Worker)

PR filled on - 27th Sep 2021
Biometrics Status update on(passed) :- 27th April 2022
Received UCI and Application number on :- 15th June 2022
Medical Status updated on(passed) :- 23rd June 2022
Link the application with GC key account on :- 23rd June 2022
Additional Documents requirements(received successfully by IRCC) :- 26th Sep 2022
Came to Canada on Work Permit Support Letter” :- 30th Sep 2022
Pre Arrival Letter(PAL) received on :- 06th Jan 2023
Additional Doc (PCC) Submitted(Spouse & myself)- 22nd Feb 2023

processing center - edmontan
criminality - yes
security check - in progress
background check - Done
medical passed - yes
boi metrics passd - passed
I see the numbersunder documents in the new pr application tracker. However, all my checks are done and cleared...and its been that way since Nov 21, 2022! I am still waiting for portal 1 esnail.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Yes, it will remain so until they review them. Once i submitted medicals it took a little under 2 weeks for status to show medical passed.
I called my clinic just 1 day before my medical was passed and this was after 2 weeks since I took my exam. The clinic told me "we have received all the reports (blood, cxr etc) and we will upload it to eMedical soon..". What I mean is I think 2 weeks is generally on the clinic side to gather the test reports and submitting it rather than on the IRCC side processing it. I guess the timeline for IRCC processing it depends on your results + backlogs before you. Mine was 2 weeks on the clinic side and 1 day on the IRCC side (I guess no backlogs anymore).

Reactions: SCW

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, guys! How do you know what is your processing stage? Do you call IRCC (if yes what's the number) ? On an account there is not a lot of info in there. Thank you!

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
no one knows. It's up to the officer who processing your application it can take from 1 month to a lot of months lol
Typical IRCC lol.
My assigned officer already messed up several times. I hope he/she isn’t going to give me any more trouble.

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
i got my PAL ,eligibility should be completed. the tracker doesn't show that. how come you issue a PAL to someone that is not eligible to come to Canada? tracker is not accurate.
I got PAL a month before MP, which was very odd. Don't know what PAL signifies