+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
What should I do now? Do I attach an explanation of the document while uploading those?
Free internet advice would be that you take professional advice from some experienced rcic immigration lawyer. It maybe a simple ask from IRCC and there are chances that resubmitting the requested documents with an explanation (LoE) might just be enough but at this point, you got to think in your best interest..as you don't want to lose all the time you spend so far waiting over something very simple.. Also, chances are that lawyer may advise something what you already know but it's worth knowing the same from someone who is legally experienced rather than taking the risk and repenting later..so proceed carefully. All the best!

Reactions: Jams82

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I took my medical exam yesterday. I was asked to sign this form and I did:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imm5743e.pdf

which says:
  • Person seeking access to their information collected and stored in eMedical should contact IRCC which will liaise with Home Affairs as required.
Now I am denied a copy of my medical results from the clinic using the above point, which I asked for according to this website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

which says:
  • If you want a copy of your medical exam results, please ask the doctor when you’re there.
Aren't these two points completely different? The first one says I cannot access the information stored in the eMedical through clinic and the second one says I can have a copy of my medical exam results, just ask the doctor during the appointment. Now I am having a trouble making the clinic understand that and provide me with a copy of my medical exam results. What should I do?

Any help would be great!

Thanks

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
hi guys. i am trying to ask one thing. today i got a Ghost update.(Application/profile updated).

My timeline
AR April 2022
Aor Oct 2022
Pal,MP Nov 2022 (there was Ghost update)
Mar 2023 (Ghost update)

i am wondering about what that means at this point???
I know ircc was working on my application.. but i am not sure exactly what that menas.

anyone who knows this meaning?...

Reactions: Hope2022

Jaz123

Jan 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
hi guys. i am trying to ask one thing. today i got a Ghost update.(Application/profile updated).

My timeline
AR April 2022
Aor Oct 2022
Mar 2023 (Ghost update)

I know ircc was working on my application.. but i am not sure exactly what that menas.

It could be eligibility or criminality passed you can call IRCC agent to confirm.Hopefully you will get portal 1 soon,I also got after my second ghost update.

Reactions: Hope2022

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
It could be eligibility or criminality passed you can call IRCC agent to confirm.Hopefully you will get portal 1 soon,I also got after my second ghost update.
In Nov 2022, other than security, all passed..
I hope portal1 will get very very soon…

you mean.. you got portal1 after ghost update??

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Wanted to confirm here.... As IRCC has online portal for PR We don't need to send the copy of nomination letter to IRCC right?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Wanted to confirm here.... As IRCC has online portal for PR We don't need to send the copy of nomination letter to IRCC right?
You dont have to send it physically but you have to upload your nomination letter in the online portal as a part of your application.

Jams82

Mar 7, 2023
Hi,
Did you get lay off from your workplace before?
How come you get the pr.. i am wondering..
Is there any no effect to get pr??
No, I didn’t.
I had to explain about it. Also, I submitted all requested documents. Our consultant helped us. I had a letter from my employer. Thanks God it worked. I started working at a different company on February 1st, but I didn’t have enough time to send the papers. Keep the faith. Stay strong.

Reactions: EdytaM

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I took my medical exam yesterday. I was asked to sign this form and I did:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imm5743e.pdf

Thanks
Update: got denied by the clinic again from the personal copy of the medical exam results, even though the Canadian Panel Guide to IME clearly states "Print out a full copy or a summary of the IME to give to the applicants...." OR "providing copies of the IME to the client upon request for a fee". But I guess I will just ask for a copy from IRCC once it has been received under privacy or freedom to information act, hopefully I can do that. SMH

Ag mann

Star Member
Sep 1, 2022
We got decision made on our application on feb 1,2023. But on March 9 we got the PPR mail. But the date on mail is 1 feb and they gave 30 days. So technically we got a mail with expire date . What should we do now??

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
We got decision made on our application on feb 1,2023. But on March 9 we got the PPR mail. But the date on mail is 1 feb and they gave 30 days. So technically we got a mail with expire date . What should we do now??
I would call IRCC and advise them of what happened.

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Need suggestion on expected timeline as per your best knowledge. I applied under OINP nomination for PR application non express entry portal.

Based on my discussion with IRCC agent today.

AR - June 9
AOR - Nov 6
ADR - Nov 6 - responded on Nov 15
PAL - Jan 17
MR - Jan 24
MP - Feb 7

IRCC agent confirmed today as per status lookup:

Eligibility Passed
ADR - received
Criminal check - Passed
Security Check - not Started yet

CPC office- Ottawa

how much time they take to initiate the security check and time to complete? Seem only security is pending now. Any suggestion on timeline expected from here?

gb8may

Jul 28, 2022

My timeline
AR April 2022
Aor Oct 2022
Mar 2023 (Ghost update)

What is a ghost update?