+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ashkanpooya

Feb 18, 2023
Hi everyone,
I just got my BC PNP nomination- Skills Immigration, International Post Graduate. I'm trying to apply for PR under IRCC non-Express Entry program. Does anyone know if I need to have proof of language proficiency? Thanks for your help.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hope this helps, in my situation I did not apply for an extension. After getting the nomination from the province I took almost all six months to submit my Non express entry pr application, also it took almost 12 months to get my AOR. Always check with SINP if you have any doubts, please email or call SINP for latest updates. I think it's better to check and make sure they have not changed the rules. All the best.
Thank you.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hi guys, I am currently filling out online application for PNP Non express entry (Nomination from AOS Alberta). The character limits on some sections are really annoying. I want to make sure I am putting correct info without any abbreviations. Can anyone help me regarding best solution for this please?
The thing I did was to include abbreviations in the online form, and then provided a letter of explanation with each section title, abbreviation and full meaning.
Not sure if it worked, as they asked me to submit additional documents, and one of them was again Schedule A.
This time, I edited everything in pdf (removed restrictions) so there was no character limit, and uploaded pdf.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
The thing I did was to include abbreviations in the online form, and then provided a letter of explanation with each section title, abbreviation and full meaning.
Not sure if it worked, as they asked me to submit additional documents, and one of them was again Schedule A.
This time, I edited everything in pdf (removed restrictions) so there was no character limit, and uploaded pdf.
What was their note on why they returned the doc again to you?they returned me sch A because of the time gaps on the form.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
What was their note on why they returned the doc again to you?they returned me sch A because of the time gaps on the form.
They didn't return anything or say that something was wrong. They just sent me a separate form for info on my government job, and wanted more info in cv and wanted me to provide schedule A again.

Reactions: Biriani

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Hi, good to hear that. Congrats.
I have one question.
How do you know exactly when the medical, eligibility, and criminality are passed??
see the below please. When i check my g-note, it is not saying the exact date.

Medical Passed: November 15th, 2022 (no MR)
Eligibility Passed: November 16th, 2022

Criminality Passed: November 16th, 2022
I called them and the agent told me that info

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
Thank you for your reply I appreciate it, according to some research I did from my end I feel like this would be the best way to tackle this problem. Field on online forms where we don't have sufficient space OR character limit just mention "See attached sheet" OR "See attached LOE" and to create a word document where we can mention everything in full by providing proper titles of sections and question numbers. I am going to do this with my application.

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Thank you so much !
I have one more doubt, I gave medical exam in my home country for my study visa in 2020 do I have to give medical exam here as well for this application ?

Vivianz

Feb 5, 2023
got ecopr 2 weeks ago, still waitin for pr card
Thank you for the update. May I know if the eligibility shows "passed" when PAL was received, and if the medical shows passed till you received Portal 1? My medical shows passed first, then I received the PAL on the next day with medical changed to "no need", and eligibility is still in processing. I am a little confused then...

Reactions: Aram-88

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Thank you for the update. May I know if the eligibility shows "passed" when PAL was received, and if the medical shows passed till you received Portal 1? My medical shows passed first, then I received the PAL on the next day with medical changed to "no need", and eligibility is still in processing. I am a little confused then...
Eligibility doesn't show anything on your CIC account when you get PAL; it only updates when you receive the ECOPR. And yes, medical shows passed. till I received portal 1. And for your medical, did you do your medicals in the last 5 years? If so, it might have expired and they MIGHT request another medical exam (unless they requested it already again and you did it). Or sometimes it just bugs out.

Reactions: Aram-88

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
I received PAL and medical pass same day medical changed to no need then after several days become passed again I hope it helps

Vivianz

Feb 5, 2023
Eligibility doesn't show anything on your CIC account when you get PAL; it only updates when you receive the ECOPR. And yes, medical shows passed. till I received portal 1. And for your medical, did you do your medicals in the last 5 years? If so, it might have expired and they MIGHT request another medical exam (unless they requested it already again and you did it). Or sometimes it just bugs out.
Thank you for the response. My medical was completed last year and is still valid. (Less for a year) I hope it's just a bug or will be returned to pass soon. May I also know how long did you receive the PORTAL after the PAL? Any ADR after PAL?