+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Vivianz

Feb 5, 2023
No I received no updates, I wonder is background check supposed to change to N/A or we should expect portal, thats I am unsure about
My background check shows "in processing" since I linked with AOR, no change so far. Hopefully we will receive portal soon!!!:p

poekong

May 6, 2022
Hi there,

Does anyone have PAL on Nov 2022 and no update after? I am watching closely to this thread and excel sheet here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0

I am guessing those are accurate and updated timelines for Non-EE PNP? let me know.

Best of luck,
Hey! Received portal email in family day today :D!

################# Here how it is look like #############

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.

#################

BCPNP Non-EE
AR -
02 June 2022
AOR - 28 October 2022
PAL - 27 November 2022
Portal 1 - 20 Feb 2023

Rosy20

Feb 13, 2023
I applied federal file after got Mpnp. Now I got request for medical done , biometrics done. They ask me for some extra history of work and living provided. Is anyone know what is next step if some doing same process.

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
I applied federal file after got Mpnp. Now I got request for medical done , biometrics done. They ask me for some extra history of work and living provided. Is anyone know what is next step if some doing same process.
If you are inland then mostly will be portals, or Outland will be PPR.

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi,
I have received Aor and on the same day i got my medical pass, then received PAL next day. Is it common?? Will I receive ADR request or not??

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hey! Received portal email in family day today :D!

################# Here how it is look like #############

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.
If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client.
Next steps:
 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.

#################

BCPNP Non-EE
AR -
02 June 2022
AOR - 28 October 2022
PAL - 27 November 2022
Portal 1 - 20 Feb 2023
Happy for ya! it feel like they are taking 2-3 month to give the portal 1 after PAL

Reactions: poekong

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Please raise a webform if you have been waiting since 2020.
A webform won't do anything at this juncture. This is now 30+ months in process, versus an indicative time of 21 months which we know is a lie - most applications from 2022 are being approved in <12 months.

It's time to get down to business and threaten IRCC with a writ of mandamus.

Scardy

Jan 31, 2023
A webform won't do anything at this juncture. This is now 30+ months in process, versus an indicative time of 21 months which we know is a lie - most applications from 2022 are being approved in <12 months.

It's time to get down to business and threaten IRCC with a writ of mandamus.
Thanks for the update