+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I submitted my GCMS request through another channel, but also re-sent my request to ATIP-AIPRP email. I am waiting for the notes since October/November.

Again, automatic reply: IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.

What do you think, what exceptional measures are they applying to prevent the spreading of NOVEL Covid in 2023? Is covid still considered a novel virus? Are they still wearing masks? Alternate office days? I thought they were working from home, no? By now they should already be in the office.
My comments are obviously sarcastic because besides waiting for the officer to look at my documents, I haven't found a job yet. Imagine my frustration. I also have nothing better to do than hang on this forum.
Mine two with CBSA were issued in about 1 mo, whereas the one with IRCC has never come since the end of Sep last yr lol

Reactions: RedTree

Jrf

Oct 12, 2022
Hey guys I need you guys help I’m the only in Canada and my family is in my home country. My question is that when filling the dependent information should I include my family as my dependent information on my pr application? Or just skip it? . I’m single not married or have any kids so I’m kinda confused?

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Hey guys I need you guys help I’m the only in Canada and my family is in my home country. My question is that when filling the dependent information should I include my family as my dependent information on my pr application? Or just skip it? . I’m single not married or have any kids so I’m kinda confused?
If your family members are indeed your dependents and you want to sponsor them to come to Canada, you should include them as your dependents on your PR application. Like your blood relatives Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister. If you do not wish to sponsor them, you should not include them as dependents on your PR application.

Reactions: Jrf

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
How does AOR look for PNP non ee? I received an email saying they received my application, and another one to link my application.. But no file... Is that the AOR? It was about 2 months after submitting my application.

pstfrancis29

Mar 26, 2019
How does AOR look for PNP non ee? I received an email saying they received my application, and another one to link my application.. But no file... Is that the AOR? It was about 2 months after submitting my application.
Thank is your AOR. When you link it with GCKEY you will see the details of your application . congrats your journey has officially started

Chubby boy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
When you submit the application and what was the category?

Jrf

Oct 12, 2022
If your family members are indeed your dependents and you want to sponsor them to come to Canada, you should include them as your dependents on your PR application. Like your blood relatives Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister. If you do not wish to sponsor them, you should not include them as dependents on your PR application.
So this means if I want to sponsor them in future to come to Canada I should include is that what you mean and the document check list says I should upload their passport photo with my application but they are not coming to Canada or even planning to, so should I just submit my passport photo only and also include them as my dependent in future reference? And thank for replying i really appreciate your help.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
There is a news from IRCC, which is about the application tracker for Express Entry and PNP candidates.
Anyone trying to use it?
My post for the same is just before your post for the same thing. To answer to question, unfortunately - NON-EE is not included. I tried - it doesn't work. This is really sad.. because it should be the other way around. I think non-ee folks don't really mind if EE applicants gets such treatment but most of the EE folks gets their decision in 6 months or less and for non-express applicants - the wait time is super long, a real-time application tracker for non-express is what is needed - I imagine half of phone calling to IRCC just to know application status would end.. but hey, lets not forget that beggar cannot be choosers right? sadly, it is what it is! I hope they add non-ee files into this new tracker soon.

ninok

Jan 12, 2023
Hello Folks and professionals, I need some advice; I submitted my non-express entry application in November and received AOR, and now I have an express entry provincial nomination! :) From the same province, is it logical to apply for the ee-provincial nomination and, once I receive it, withdraw the non-express pr application and apply from express entry? What do you think?
I am frustrated that this one will take a long time, and again I'll be on the implied status and should apply and wait for a new wp. Even considering the extra cost, if I don't get the non-express entry one before the expiry of my wp, which is 11 months, I will have again to pay for a new permit

Reactions: Hope2022

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello Folks and professionals, I need some advice; I submitted my non-express entry application in November and received AOR, and now I have an express entry provincial nomination! :) From the same province, is it logical to apply for the ee-provincial nomination and, once I receive it, withdraw the non-express pr application and apply from express entry? What do you think?
I am frustrated that this one will take a long time, and again I'll be on the implied status and should apply and wait for a new wp. Even considering the extra cost, if I don't get the non-express entry one before the expiry of my wp, which is 11 months, I will have again to pay for a new permit
Don't withdraw. Apply both and take the one that gets approved first.

Reactions: Hope2022 and ninok

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Wow congrats, it's interesting that the province gave you two nominations, do they even keep records of UCI numbers or something?

Lenab

Feb 10, 2023
Hi guys, is there any way to see the non-EE application after it was submitted in PR portal? I was requested to submit the schedule A again, and I didn't save a copy of the originally submitted form.

ninok

Jan 12, 2023
I thought about it, just have a question: Can I get a full refund of what I paid?
it says if the processing is not started they'll give the full refund, but if started they'll only refund right of permanent residency fee

Wow congrats, it's interesting that the province gave you two nominations, do they even keep records of UCI numbers or something?
well, in express entry if you accept the nomination, you'll be out of pool for other nominations. for me, there are two different pathways, one from express and the other I directly applied to Ontario under master stream. I've read their policies so far I don't see any problem to apply for the second one, the only restriction is that you can have only one EOI per stream. and while I'm filling the form they've asked me all the info about my current pnp and pr stuff...
I don't know, let's see how it goes :)