Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services, a bunch of things you can do before settling to Canada that the government pays for (e.g. credentials, language services etc.)
Oh - that I got in Dec 13 , what does that mean in terms of application timeline ?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Can we have more info from an IRCC agent on call then what we are seeing on our account?
Yes, they can tell you more but they are passive in sharing information. They will tell only of what you ask them specifically and nothing more. If you get them on phone, ask the following:

What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Yes, they can tell you more but they are passive in sharing information. They will tell only of what you ask them specifically and nothing more. If you get them on phone, ask the following:

What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?
I just got a call and he told me just same as my online application status. I asked about is there any other updates? he told me NO. I wish I had this response just few minutes before. Thank you for your response. I will try again.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
yo guys, is it normal that sometimes when i log into the pr confirmation portal, my photo is gone, the "add/edit" button is enabled (aka i still have to submit the photo even tho it is submitted), but when i go in, i see my photo, when i go back, i see my photo and the status is submitted?

@moscatojuices
@MudMoverGeorge

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
yo guys, is it normal that sometimes when i log into the pr confirmation portal, my photo is gone, the "add/edit" button is enabled (aka i still have to submit the photo even tho it is submitted), but when i go in, i see my photo, when i go back, i see my photo and the status is submitted?

@moscatojuices
@MudMoverGeorge
That's right its glitchy AF. As long as you uploaded the photo and hit submit you're fine

Reactions: airforce1907