+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
I applied PR on April 2021, received AOR on end of feb 2022. Expect to wait a loooong time.
Hey, did you receive your PR yet as my friend is also waiting from April 2021 and received AOR with the help of MP and no update since than till today

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hey, did you receive your PR yet as my friend is also waiting from April 2021 and received AOR with the help of MP and no update since than till today
Horrendous. Has he/she requested a CBSA note to see more details? Might be the infamous bloody scarity security screening.

saurabh001

Jan 11, 2023
Guys,

I am new to this group. I have recently received a Provincial Nomination letter based on my already existing offer letter. .

Here are my timelines

PNP - Worker Stream - Received Nov 2022
PR application - Non express entry - Jan 10 2023
Biometrics, Medical ,- Exempted as already working in Alberta

Can someone guide me how long will it take to get the AOR. Also my PNP nomination letter is set to expire in 6 months. Do i need to apply for extension until i get the AOR

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Guys,

I am new to this group. I have recently received a Provincial Nomination letter based on my already existing offer letter. .

Here are my timelines

Can someone guide me how long will it take to get the AOR. Also my PNP nomination letter is set to expire in 6 months. Do i need to apply for extension until i get the AOR
It seems currently the processing time for issuing AOR for lots of ppl is back to what it was and should be —— within 6 mo.
No you don't need to extend it. Once you submit the application online ("AR"), some of your docs will be "locked-in", which means they are good when those hardworking civil servants lords finally open your files and start to process them(AOR), they are deemed as valid. Same thing applies to your English test results and etc. Tho later they might want you to update some files such as the schedule A, family background sheet etc.("ADR").
Very very rarely tho, IIRC, anecdotes are reported that some rookie processing staff who didn't pay attention to the job training and/or doing the job had forgotten the files are "locked-in" and did some sh*t to the applicant. Not to scare you but hey after all it's helluva canadian roulette we are in. Good luck.

Reactions: buddy013

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Guys,

Here are my timelines

Took me the very next draw after receiving nomination certificate. You need to consult Alberta for the extension. It should have contact details at the end or visit the blue link.

Stanim

Dec 8, 2022
wow- that sounds pretty like a pretty terrible experience. I had a good experience with an agent the other day but customer service doesn't seem to be one of IRCC's strengths.
Exactly, most of the time they are rude when you call them. I asked him his name and Agent num/ID as he did not gave me his name and number starting of our conversation. He only said his last name that’s it. I wish we could complain about these problems, unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

saurabh001

Jan 11, 2023
It seems currently the processing time for issuing AOR for lots of ppl is back to what it was and should be —— within 6 mo.
No you don't need to extend it. Once you submit the application online ("AR"), some of your docs will be "locked-in", which means they are good when those hardworking civil servants lords finally open your files and start to process them(AOR), they are deemed as valid. Same thing applies to your English test results and etc. Tho later they might want you to update some files such as the schedule A, family background sheet etc.("ADR").
Very very rarely tho, IIRC, anecdotes are reported that some rookie processing staff who didn't pay attention to the job training and/or doing the job had forgotten the files are "locked-in" and did some sh*t to the applicant. Not to scare you but hey after all it's helluva canadian roulette we are in. Good luck.
Thank you so much for the details. You used the perfect term hardworking civil servants lords :)

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hello there, please help

I'm looking for advice from people who have already applied online to IRCC under the PNP Class after being nominated by their provinces. Please assist me with the following:

Did you submit any proof of funds under PNP NON EXPRESS ENTRY, and if so, what types of funds and documents were used? I have all funds in the form of FD, What should I submit as POF in case of FD'S?

Did any of you sign any required forms by hand? I checked and discovered that there is nothing to sign; all forms are usually required to mention the applicant's name and that is considered as signature. Am I correct?

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
Hello friends,
I got an email for PR confirmation on 11th January, 2023. Currently, I am in India, when I get this email. I am going back to Canada on 22nd January, 2023. They are asking me whether, currently I am in Canada or not.
So, Should I reply to this email or wait until I reach Canada on 22nd January, 2023. After portal 1 email, how much time, do we need to respond to IRCC?
Should I reschedule my flight to reach early in Canada?