+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
You were probably approved from a long time ago and just waiting on Portal 1. Attempt calling IRCC. The first applicant said he didn't get Portal 1 yet. Call IRCC first thing in the morning and ask.
I doubt that's the case. Security takes a long time for non EE. My AR is march 2022 and the last time I called them (Nov/Dec) I believe they said security didn't even start (received PAL in Sep/Oct). So how these people managed to go through the security stage so fast is very strange. Someone must be pushing them or helping cut corners, that's the only explanation.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I doubt that's the case. Security takes a long time for non EE. My AR is march 2022 and the last time I called them (Nov/Dec) I believe they said security didn't even start (received PAL in Sep/Oct). So how these people managed to go through the security stage so fast is very strange. Someone must be pushing them or helping cut corners, that's the only explanation.
IRCC has tons of visa officers. Each Visa Officer has their own mood / preferences. Some visa officers are lazy, some just want to finish up. Maybe, unfortunately, you and moscato's officers were just lazy. It depends.

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Here is how I'd do it.

At 7:27 am, call IRCC. Put in your UCI and all, by that time it will be 7:30 AM (Saskatchewan time). Once it is 7:30 AM, press "3, 2, 2, 0" after UCI and you will be connected. Good luck!
I feel lucky that you posted this when you did, I actually got through! Thanks for that bud!

So they told me:
  • Primary VO = Sydney, Secondary VO = Ottawa
  • Criminality, Medical & Eligibility = All PASSED in November 2022, Security = Not started
I find Security not being started to be strange and a little annoying. Back in 2019, I applied for my IEC visa at 9pm - I woke up the next morning and had my approval at 9am (including completion of background check). The fact a background check is completed almost instantly for an IEC applicant - and for that matter anyone who arrives at a Canadian Port of Entry - seems like a process deficiency on IRCC's part.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Got my portal 2 email today but with no login credentials,- super furious. It seems initially that my rep tried to setup an account for me using the email address I provided and the temp password didn't work, so my representative asked for a different email account for me- so IRCC think I have an account but I can't login to it with the email address provided.

Sent emails off to 3 different emails to different IRCC accounts- hoping i'll get help. As with anything to do with IRCC if you need any help for what should be a simple problem it doesn't exist.

God knows when I will be able to get into the PR Confirmation Portal to confirm PR.

What should have been a happy day has turned out to be extremely stressful and upsetting- been wondering for a while why I'm even bothering with this process :(

(sorry for the rant- I know other people are in trickier situations, or still even waiting for PR approval so this might seem trivial)

Nm27

Sep 16, 2022
Can anyone tell how long does it take to get link to upload photos for pr card after approval letter.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hello guys
I am new to this group is there any WhatsApp group? for PNP online Nonexpress entry.
Please let me know if anyone applied for PEI PNP nonexpress entry.
I applied for PEI PNP nonexpress entry with my family member - Inland on Nov 2022. Kindly let me know anyone which visa office will applicable for Prince Edward island.
Thanks

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I feel lucky that you posted this when you did, I actually got through! Thanks for that bud!

So they told me:
  • Primary VO = Sydney, Secondary VO = Ottawa
  • Criminality, Medical & Eligibility = All PASSED in November 2022, Security = Not started
I find Security not being started to be strange and a little annoying. Back in 2019, I applied for my IEC visa at 9pm - I woke up the next morning and had my approval at 9am (including completion of background check). The fact a background check is completed almost instantly for an IEC applicant - and for that matter anyone who arrives at a Canadian Port of Entry - seems like a process deficiency on IRCC's part.
If you are not from a certain eastern Asian adversary country, probably you don't need to worry about falling into that bloody abyss of security screening...

Last edited:

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Got my portal 2 email today but with no login credentials,- super furious. It seems initially that my rep tried to setup an account for me using the email address I provided and the temp password didn't work, so my representative asked for a different email account for me- so IRCC think I have an account but I can't login to it with the email address provided.

Sent emails off to 3 different emails to different IRCC accounts- hoping i'll get help. As with anything to do with IRCC if you need any help for what should be a simple problem it doesn't exist.

God knows when I will be able to get into the PR Confirmation Portal to confirm PR.

What should have been a happy day has turned out to be extremely stressful and upsetting- been wondering for a while why I'm even bothering with this process :(

(sorry for the rant- I know other people are in trickier situations, or still even waiting for PR approval so this might seem trivial)
can't believe that there is no "Forgot your password" for such a situation...but hey, it's the typical IRCC s****:mad:

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
can't believe that there is no "Forgot your password" for such a situation...but hey, it's the typical IRCC s****:mad:
i think the issue is that back in 2021 when my representative was trying to setup a PR Portal account the first email they used - the temporary password didn't work so we never logged into it, the representative asked for another email account so that's what I used for my PR application (not my main email address) When portal 1 came in - I used my normal email address assuming that IRCC would a) setup a new account or b) notice that the email provided had an account that was never used so would send a new temporary password.

I tried the "forgot your password" option but because I could never log into that account one was never set- it's super annoying but something you'd think IRCC would check.

The system they have setup is an unmitigating shit show. The biggest issue now is where I send an email to, to get help- so I've sent it to 3 different IRCC email accounts (general PR portal email account, prairies portal email account and 1 general one) in the hope that one will be able to respond in a decent amount of time. I think if they don't I'll contact my MP to chase them up.

I wish I had just given my non-normal email address that we used for the PR application- but I just followed what my representative told me to send- so part of it's on me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Finally, I'm out of the Abyss of security 凸 screening after 5 mo and got the Portal 1 email today! I can finally resume thinking about the plan for my life a bit...while waiting for mercy from the civil lords from Calgary VO for the rest of the journey..lol
Wow, just before the weekend, what a feeling it must be! Now that your approved and will sooner if not later will get ecopr and pr card in months, you're all set. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

mehdi88

Jan 7, 2023
A couple of days ago I received two ghost updates on my application. I received PAL and ADR in mid December 2022. My AD is Nov 2021.

Has there been anyone experiencing multiple ghost updates after PAL? If this is a good sign, how many days after did you receive portal email?

Cheers

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi to all,
Could anyone please clarify whether or not an IELTS score/bands matters in the non-express entry category after being nominated by the provincial government?
I'm planning to apply to IRCC for PR after taking the new IELTS, but I'm wondering if I should get the same score I used for PNP nomination.

Bond Didi

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi to all,
Could anyone please clarify whether or not an IELTS score/bands matters in the non-express entry category after being nominated by the provincial government?
I'm planning to apply to IRCC for PR after taking the new IELTS, but I'm wondering if I should get the same score I used for PNP nomination.
No
It should matter!