AOR: Oct 19, 2022
MR and ADR: Dec 30, 2022
MR done and ADR submitted: Jan 5, 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: Miracle2018

hanguyen8218

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
You won't believe the shit I'm seeing on Facebook.
  • Applicant 1 (Non-EE): AR Oct 26, 2022 -> Portal 1 Dec 23, 2022
  • Applicant 2 (Non-EE): AR Sep 17, 2022 -> Portal 1 Jan 5, 2023
I don't think I'm able to contain my rage so I better take a sick day.
Wow that’s way too fast

hanguyen8218

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
Almost everything again

- Schedule A (IMM 5669), travel history (IMM 5662), family history (IMM 5406) updated with original signatures
- Last 4 pay stubs
- All bank accounts (including credit cards) information from last 4 months
- Employment letter
Oh thank you

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
My job is good but as you may be aware the tech industry is going through a crunch right now and I'm being paid 40% of what I previously made back at home, with less vacation time. So if I lose my job they'll terminate my nomination, I likely won't find another job in this job market, and will most likely need to leave Canada. Hopefully that's the case but never know, shit happens, I can breathe once I get portal 1.
i am a tech guy also. i didnt know about the crunch going on on tech industry. i know there is a few laid off going on with sales positions.it will work man... it is coming!

Reactions: Miracle2018

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Almost everything again

- Schedule A (IMM 5669), travel history (IMM 5662), family history (IMM 5406) updated with original signatures
- Last 4 pay stubs
- All bank accounts (including credit cards) information from last 4 months
- Employment letter
s
i really dont understand what is going on. do you think some programs are going faster than others? what province you live can affect the speed process of the application? it does not make any sense for me.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
i really dont understand what is going on. do you think some programs are going faster than others? what province you live can affect the speed process of the application? it does not make any sense for me.
Good question man. I can't say for sure, but I've noticed I think about 4 or 5 people get their applications approved in 100-200 days and they're all in the Maritimes provinces. So like someone else suggested here, maybe it's the case IRCC - who doesn't have to tell us anything about their processes - is prioritizing applicants in NB, NS, PEI, NL etc.

i am a tech guy also. i didnt know about the crunch going on on tech industry. i know there is a few laid off going on with sales positions.it will work man... it is coming!
Thanks for the encouragement man. I've been laid off before despite having A+ performance and being loved by all my clients - the unfortunate thing is you just never know. Back in 2019, one week before my holiday, my own boss looked me in the eye and said: "Your job is safe, you're not going to be part of the upcoming mass layoffs."

One day before my holiday, she pulled me into a meeting to tell me I'm being laid off. So I just don't trust employers anymore after that.

Prayedup12

Jan 4, 2023
What’s the name of the group?

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Good question man. I can't say for sure, but I've noticed I think about 4 or 5 people get their applications approved in 100-200 days and they're all in the Maritimes provinces. So like someone else suggested here, maybe it's the case IRCC - who doesn't have to tell us anything about their processes - is prioritizing applicants in NB, NS, PEI, NL etc.

Thanks for the encouragement man. I've been laid off before despite having A+ performance and being loved by all my clients - the unfortunate thing is you just never know. Back in 2019, one week before my holiday, my own boss looked me in the eye and said: "Your job is safe, you're not going to be part of the upcoming mass layoffs."

One day before my holiday, she pulled me into a meeting to tell me I'm being laid off. So I just don't trust employers anymore after that.
oh man! super sorry hearing that. i got laid off for no reason as well. i don't trust employers whatsoever as well.You are not alone ,man. trust me i haven't been waiting as much as you ,but i am already feeling your pain.

this process is not fair, and if we decide to look through the perspective of justice we just get more pissed off. Have a good day ahead

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
well well my friend. This peasant system is what it is for non EE applicant. And we being the subjects with unequal rights. The best we can do is wait

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
You were probably approved from a long time ago and just waiting on Portal 1. Attempt calling IRCC. The first applicant said he didn't get Portal 1 yet. Call IRCC first thing in the morning and ask.

Reactions: RustLanguage