Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
what is AOR? I applied for PR (Non express entry) in online PR portal in Nov 3 and on Dec 2, I received email from IRCC with my UCI number and application number and they told me to link the application with my GC account. I linked my PR application right away after this email. Is it the AOR everyone is talking about?

And for my medical and biometrics, it says that I do not need one (I gave biometrics before and valid until 2028, I gave medical last year too), Background status is they are processing. Does it mean someone is working on my file?
yes that's AOR. and they working on your application. keep us posted here

Reactions: FNOTT

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
COPRs on this sheet have been stuck on 53 for a huge while now. Could it be that IRCC hasn't issued COPRs for a long time, or are people just lazy to update their timeline with their COPRs?
True - Well, listening to the many conversations happening on different platforms, including this one and the spreadsheet, I think it is pretty clear that COPRs issuances have slowed down to a trickle. Further complicating the matter is the fact that the portal emails are very few and far between, at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Behzod2010

Dec 7, 2022
Hi guys
Please, Someone can advise me about mid medical exam? I already received AOR but MR not yet. I have to go Canada right know in my homecountry

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Once you received your PAL what will be the next? Any timeline same with me?

here is my timeline:
NBPNP - NON EE

applied sept 17, 2022
upfront sept 27, 2022
October 11 , 2022 - received furtherance request letter redo my chest x-ray
October 19 2022 - redo my chest xray
Dec 2, 2022 - got AOR
Dec 2, 2022 - medical passed
Dec 2, 2022 - link application on my GCKEY
December 5 - ghost update
December 6 - PAL
Here is the spreadsheet with the timelines of other people:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0

Reactions: archer1217 and SCW

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I keep checking my CIC account every few days expecting something new to magically appear.
With all the money they gathered from applications, if IRCC could just put some effort to actually update certain processing stages - Criminality, Eligibility etc.; if they could just be transparent on the processing priority (why later applicants received PR's before ones that applied earlier); if they could be transparent on delays, why are delays happening in the first place (they are the only institution that still blames COVID and all their work is done from computer LOL), what to expect next, remaining PRs to give till reaching quotas, when will the distribution of PRs resume... "JUST" that, my goodness, I wouldn't complain. There is just no transparency whatsoever.
It's the end of this year and I am letting this go, no more checking and thinking about PR. Otherwise, I will go nuts.
See you all in January. (unless something extraordinary happens)

FNOTT

Aug 9, 2022
yes that's AOR. and they working on your application. keep us posted here
After checking my gc account, I found that ‘Client Information’ is not provided under ‘Submitted Documents’ any idea on this? They also wrote that ‘there are no required documents for this online application’. I provided all the documents while submitting my application.

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I keep checking my CIC account every few days expecting something new to magically appear.
With all the money they gathered from applications, if IRCC could just put some effort to actually update certain processing stages - Criminality, Eligibility etc.; if they could just be transparent on the processing priority (why later applicants received PR's before ones that applied earlier); if they could be transparent on delays, why are delays happening in the first place (they are the only institution that still blames COVID and all their work is done from computer LOL), what to expect next, remaining PRs to give till reaching quotas, when will the distribution of PRs resume... "JUST" that, my goodness, I wouldn't complain. There is just no transparency whatsoever.
It's the end of this year and I am letting this go, no more checking and thinking about PR. Otherwise, I will go nuts.
See you all in January. (unless something extraordinary happens)
This is exactly what i was thinking to myself today morning. If and only if IRCC took us seriously and thought of us as human beings with lives to live and not as mere electronic blips. It would save them the trouble of responding to all those webform inquiries and would afford us a sense of dignity.
Best wishes @RedTree and to everyone else.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
After checking my gc account, I found that ‘Client Information’ is not provided under ‘Submitted Documents’ any idea on this? They also wrote that ‘there are no required documents for this online application’. I provided all the documents while submitting my application.
Dont worry, thats how the account looks like. It will get populated if they require additional documents from you. Until then this is what that section will look like.

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
what is AOR? I applied for PR (Non express entry) in online PR portal in Nov 3 and on Dec 2, I received email from IRCC with my UCI number and application number and they told me to link the application with my GC account. I linked my PR application right away after this email. Is it the AOR everyone is talking about?

And for my medical and biometrics, it says that I do not need one (I gave biometrics before and valid until 2028, I gave medical last year too), Background status is they are processing. Does it mean someone is working on my file?
Which province you had the nomination certificate for?. So you got AOR in less than a month for NON-EE?.

Dejocular

Nov 29, 2022
PPR or COPR? And what's your timeline?
AR: Dec 21, 2021

AOR: Jul 27, 2022

ADR (Schedule A): July 27, 2022

PAL: Aug 31, 2022

MR: Sept 29, 2022; Done - Oct 11, 2022

MP: Oct 20, 2022

ADR (Travel History & PCC): Nov 17, 2022; Uploaded - Nov 18

AD Received: Nov 21, 2022

PPR: Dec 7, 2022