+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
He applied through online system and still haven't received his AOR?
Yes, till Sep 2022 he didn’t receive AOR and with MP’s help he did and after that no update. Don’t know what to do. His application was one of the vulnerable applications that was unfortunately submitted when IRCC was testing its online portal from I believe April 2021 till Sep 2021 and applications were stuck and did not made through successfully to their GCMS system.

• Angry
Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Well, if you scroll through the last several dozen pages of this thread, you'll notice that in the last two months literally only 1 person received ECOPR. This is the same case in the more populated PNP Non-EE forum on Facebook which I am a part of. That probably tells me IRCC has destroyed its quota for the year and are probably keeping our applications on ice till quotas reset.

That's only a wild theory. Quite frankly if we get it by Christmas it will be nothing short of a Christmas miracle.
Heyy , can you please share the facebook group link here? Thank you.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Yes, till Sep 2022 he didn’t receive AOR and with MP’s help he did and after that no update. Don’t know what to do. His application was one of the vulnerable applications that was unfortunately submitted when IRCC was testing its online portal from I believe April 2021 till Sep 2021 and applications were stuck and did not made through successfully to their GCMS system.
Damn, I hate IRCC and what they are doing to people. Sorry, I don't have any advice.

Reactions: SCW

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys, its 19 months now since my friend has applied and he managed to get an application number through MP and linked his application to GC account in September and since then the portal says background check in progress. We don’t know what to do. Can you guys suggest what should be done and if anyone with same timeline is still waiting.
AR - June/21.
yes, May 2021 here. and still waiting portal 1 and I've heard of many who are just like us. Basically nothing we can do but bear with the whole ****. Maybe things will get better in 2023 Jan (*it is suspected that the bureaucrats have "already reached their annual quota of taking immigrants" so they won't really move forward anymore this year. Evidence as fellow: 1.not much of ecopr issued in these few months, for our category at least, according to online voluntary progress information sharing spreadsheets and forum/group chats etc; 2. on the official check process time page there is a note that reads "Your processing time may also be affected if more people apply to immigrate to Canada than we can bring in each year. " which is implying that in an ambiguous way.)
If things are not getting better 1 mo later, then it's just their everyday incompetence lmao. What could we do by then? Will, I guess the writ of mandamus it's the only way but the news says there are too many ppl requesting it which makes the court overburdened so it could become just another backlog itself lol what a warm way of canadian welcoming.

meanwhile I'd suggest him/her request GCMS notes to see a better detailed application status including a much more accurate progress indicator.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCW

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
NOV 15th i was requested schedule A form and i submitted on the same day. do you guy have an idea within how many days(estimative) they should get back to me for the next steps or update me if the schedule A form was incorrect?
Mine was rather quick, like about a week I'd suspect, that was back in Aug. IIRC, submitted on Aug2 and turned to "reviewing" on Aug3, that's even shown on the GCKey account.
BUT,
just like Mr.moscatojuices said, I ACTUALLY D·I·D N·O·T know that I had actually already passed all checks except the security screening back in early Aug, until my second GCMS Notes arrived on Nov 22. The laughable GCKey portal is still showing "we are reviewing your eligibility/ADR" blah blah lol even now, which had driven me mad for these months.
(What happened to my first GCMS notes you may ask? lol that one had stuck with the almighty joker IRCC as well lmao)

So FYI filing a request for GCMS notes is the only reliable way to find out your real progress.

Last edited:

Yashm

Oct 26, 2021
AR on 28th October 2021 and its been 13 months and still no aor, i called ircc and they only gave me application number starting with EP then 8 digits and i even asked if my file is in the system and they said yes it is case open in the system. What should i do now? Is there anyone that has passed more than 13 months and still no aor or is it me only? What should i do now?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
AR on 28th October 2021 and its been 13 months and still no aor, i called ircc and they only gave me application number starting with EP then 8 digits and i even asked if my file is in the system and they said yes it is case open in the system. What should i do now? Is there anyone that has passed more than 13 months and still no aor or is it me only? What should i do now?
Please. someone correct me if I am wrong, but if you have your EP #, in theory, you should be able to connect it to the IRCC account, even without AOR. Right?? Perhaps there might be some ADR or something waiting for you?

CSRKR

Dec 2, 2022
hi all i just received PPR for PR today which instruct to submit passport in 30 days however it mention change in circumstance must be inform as my wife is pregnant in early stage 3 month how should i inform them about pregnancy and when to submit passport i am confused what should i do expert opinion required and appreciated.

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
hi all i just received PPR for PR today which instruct to submit passport in 30 days however it mention change in circumstance must be inform as my wife is pregnant in early stage 3 month how should i inform them about pregnancy and when to submit passport i am confused what should i do expert opinion required and appreciated.
If you are planning to land before her due date then it's okay, cuz after all pregnancy is not a real change in circumstance as long as u will land in Canada before the delivery of the baby and at that time if the baby burned in Canada he/she will obtain the citizenship by birth.
If you will not planning to land and deliver ur baby in Canada then this is another thing, u should inform them it and wait for delivery and ur file will be reopened to add the child and issue new PPR, that might delay again ur application.
So it would be much better idea to land and give birth in Canada.

CSRKR

Dec 2, 2022
If you are planning to land before her due date then it's okay, cuz after all pregnancy is not a real change in circumstance as long as u will land in Canada before the delivery of the baby and at that time if the baby burned in Canada he/she will obtain the citizenship by birth.
If you will not planning to land and deliver ur baby in Canada then this is another thing, u should inform them it and wait for delivery and ur file will be reopened to add the child and issue new PPR, that might delay again ur application.
So it would be much better idea to land and give birth in Canada.
thanks for the reply. in ppr letter its mention that if pregnancy(expected confinement date) must be inform should i inform to ircc if inform it will effect on my visa stamping i did not submit passport yet. should i inform to them becuase it is mention in letter?

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
thanks for the reply. in ppr letter its mention that if pregnancy(expected confinement date) must be inform should i inform to ircc if inform it will effect on my visa stamping i did not submit passport yet. should i inform to them becuase it is mention in letter?
You can send a webform and wait for further instruction if you wish, usually it takes long time to response, mean while u can send ur PPs after 3 weeks and see what will happen.

Reactions: CSRKR