+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I already paid my pr processing fees at the beginning but i got a ADR and it says

we are transferred 100$ from your RPRF to TRV fees. You have to pay 100$ For your rprf.

my doubt is why we need to pay TRV fees if i have an open work permit and currently in canada or TRV fees a part of processing fees?
This is the first time I'm hearing about this, did they specify why you need the TRV?

Permanent residents of Canada

"We do not issue temporary resident visas (TRV) to permanent residents (PR). If you are outside Canada without a valid PR card, you must apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD) instead. If you meet the requirements for a PRTD, you can return to Canada as a PR."

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

Last edited:

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I already paid my pr processing fees at the beginning but i got a ADR and it says

we are transferred 100$ from your RPRF to TRV fees. You have to pay 100$ For your rprf.

my doubt is why we need to pay TRV fees if i have an open work permit and currently in canada or TRV fees a part of processing fees?
Did you receive this ADR in your MyCIC account? I ask because the wording that you have quoted sounds like what scammers send and not the IRCC.

Reactions: RedTree

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Well, if you scroll through the last several dozen pages of this thread, you'll notice that in the last two months literally only 1 person received ECOPR. This is the same case in the more populated PNP Non-EE forum on Facebook which I am a part of. That probably tells me IRCC has destroyed its quota for the year and are probably keeping our applications on ice till quotas reset.

That's only a wild theory. Quite frankly if we get it by Christmas it will be nothing short of a Christmas miracle.
To add one more possibility to those we are faced with: CBSA and/or CSIS delays in processing security/screening.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

CSRKR

Dec 2, 2022
You can send a webform and wait for further instruction if you wish, usually it takes long time to response, mean while u can send ur PPs after 3 weeks and see what will happen.
Yes i did it hope they have no objection on passport submission thanks by the way how much time they take to respond web form or email.?

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Mine was rather quick, like about a week I'd suspect, that was back in Aug. IIRC, submitted on Aug2 and turned to "reviewing" on Aug3, that's even shown on the GCKey account.
BUT,
just like Mr.moscatojuices said, I ACTUALLY D·I·D N·O·T know that I had actually already passed all checks except the security screening back in early Aug, until my second GCMS Notes arrived on Nov 22. The laughable GCKey portal is still showing "we are reviewing your eligibility/ADR" blah blah lol even now, which had driven me mad for these months.
(What happened to my first GCMS notes you may ask? lol that one had stuck with the almighty joker IRCC as well lmao)

So FYI filing a request for GCMS notes is the only reliable way to find out your real progress.
yes, i assume if they havent returned my schedule A , i believe it is everything going alright. it really doesn't take too much time to check a few info. the status still "we are processing your background check", but i believe this is not reliable as you mentioned.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Yashm

Oct 26, 2021
Please. someone correct me if I am wrong, but if you have your EP #, in theory, you should be able to connect it to the IRCC account, even without AOR. Right?? Perhaps there might be some ADR or something waiting for you?
No ADR or anything like that :(

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I got AoR, took about 92~ days. I'm hoping to get ADR soon, followed by MP (I should be exempted from MR)

AR: Aug 31 2022
AoR: Dec 2 2022
After linking the application, I see my medical is passed (MP).

I'd change the following setting in mycic account:
"Do you want monthly updates about your application? Yes"

Eligibility is in reviewing status and background is in processing status. These two I think will now take more time.. another couple of months or more. After AoR, another phase of wait game begins.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
After linking the application, I see my medical is passed (MP).

I'd change the following setting in mycic account:
"Do you want monthly updates about your application? Yes"

Eligibility is in reviewing status and background is in processing status. These two I think will now take more time.. another couple of months or more. After AoR, another phase of wait game begins.
I just got AOR too. But when I linked it to my GIC account, it says I don't need a medical. So should I get MP too or it is out of the scope?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I just got AOR too. But when I linked it to my GIC account, it says I don't need a medical. So should I get MP too or it is out of the scope?
If you're in-land and If you done medical in the recent past (on or after October 6, 2017), then you should be exempt. If so, check the status tomorrow (after 24 hours), it should indicate MP if the above is true in your case.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
If you're in-land and If you done medical in the recent past (on or after October 6, 2017), then you should be exempt. If so, check the status tomorrow (after 24 hours), it should indicate MP if the above is true in your case.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html
I think I am exempted but I linked my application on Tuesday. It still says I don't need medical instead of MP.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
seems I got PAL on Oct 18th, just heard back from my lawyers- they think we are just waiting on background check stuff now. Hopefully sometime early in the new year.

Reactions: CampbellR

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
I have my temporary file number, I tried to check the status of my application using phone system and it told me all the things that we have in gc key linked account like eligibility, biometrics, medical, etc. previously, it just used to tell me that your application was received on august 17th, 2022, we are pleased to inform that we have received your application. Nothing else. Does this mean that I can expect my AOR soon? Happened with anyone here?

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
I have my temporary file number, I tried to check the status of my application using phone system and it told me all the things that we have in gc key linked account like eligibility, biometrics, medical, etc. previously, it just used to tell me that your application was received on august 17th, 2022, we are pleased to inform that we have received your application. Nothing else. Does this mean that I can expect my AOR soon? Happened with anyone here?
they dont give your an estimative time to when you will receive your AOR. based on my experience and others, you should be getting within 4 month. i applied in august and received the AOR in November. However, this is just an assumption. IRCC application processing time still a mystery.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Please, after the receipt of AOR, can the spouse of the principal applicant(on Tempaorary Resident Permit) apply for an Open Work Permit?
If yes, can we say the same if this spouse(dependent of the main applicant) also doubles as an international student still on study permit(not yet graduated)?