+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

nikhilraju

Nov 24, 2022
I already paid my pr processing fees at the beginning but i got a ADR and it says

we are transferred 100$ from your RPRF to TRV fees. You have to pay 100$ For your rprf.

my doubt is why we need to pay TRV fees if i have an open work permit and currently in canada or TRV fees a part of processing fees?

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
Hey guys, its 19 months now since my friend has applied and he managed to get an application number through MP and linked his application to GC account in September and since then the portal says background check in progress. We don’t know what to do. Can you guys suggest what should be done and if anyone with same timeline is still waiting.
AR - June/21.

Reactions: nikhilraju

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hey guys, its 19 months now since my friend has applied and he managed to get an application number through MP and linked his application to GC account in September and since then the portal says background check in progress. We don’t know what to do. Can you guys suggest what should be done and if anyone with same timeline is still waiting.
AR - June/21.
He applied through online system and still haven't received his AOR?

Gjhcf

May 1, 2022
Hi ,
Applied on nov 2021 and got aor in july 2022.
Got medical passed and got adr 2 times.
all submitted.
Got Pal yesterday.
What to expect next?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Why is that???
Well, if you scroll through the last several dozen pages of this thread, you'll notice that in the last two months literally only 1 person received ECOPR. This is the same case in the more populated PNP Non-EE forum on Facebook which I am a part of. That probably tells me IRCC has destroyed its quota for the year and are probably keeping our applications on ice till quotas reset.

That's only a wild theory. Quite frankly if we get it by Christmas it will be nothing short of a Christmas miracle.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Gjhcf

May 1, 2022
Well, if you scroll through the last several dozen pages of this thread, you'll notice that in the last two months literally only 1 person received ECOPR. This is the same case in the more populated PNP Non-EE forum on Facebook which I am a part of. That probably tells me IRCC has destroyed its quota for the year and are probably keeping our applications on ice till quotas reset.

That's only a wild theory. Quite frankly if we get it by Christmas it will be nothing short of a Christmas miracle.
Lol! Fingers crossed

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
NOV 15th i was requested schedule A form and i submitted on the same day. do you guy have an idea within how many days(estimative) they should get back to me for the next steps or update me if the schedule A form was incorrect?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
NOV 15th i was requested schedule A form and i submitted on the same day. do you guy have an idea within how many days(estimative) they should get back to me for the next steps or update me if the schedule A form was incorrect?
Probably forever. People with ECOPR aren't even getting their PR cards. People outside Canada with PR approval aren't even getting PRTD's. Maybe all that cold weather has frozen IRCC officers.

Just kidding, they usually start reviewing in a few days but don't be surprised if they start reviewing and you don't know the progress of the review for some time.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Probably forever. People with ECOPR aren't even getting their PR cards. People outside Canada with PR approval aren't even getting PRTD's. Maybe all that cold weather has frozen IRCC officers.

Just kidding, they usually start reviewing in a few days but don't be surprised if they start reviewing and you don't know the progress of the review for some time.
hahaha thanks for replying. i really dont know why they take so much time to process a simple schedule A form. but, the way i see is if within 15 days they haven't got back to me there is a good chance that there is nothing wrong with my schedule A form. hope so hahah