+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I think it may be safe to assume now that IRCC is currently focusing more on issuing AOR, while slowing down on PPR , and the steps after it.
Hey, what do I know; where is the data to validate this conjecture? I'm just hoping to get my AOR before the end of this year, having applied middle of this month. Afterall, there are some 'fams' in here who got theirs within a month. I wish to be that lucky; just thinking out loud!

Reactions: SCW

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Do they ask for adr after this letter. ? How much more we have to wait after this any idea?
yes, that's my case. about 3 weeks after the "PAL", there came the ADR.
Then the useless GCKey portal has been keeping showing nothing but "reviewing" the ADR after Aug3. However, recent GCMS Notes revealed that I had actually already passed most of the things (eligibility, criminality etc.) for months, only waiting for the mysterious security screening by CBSA to be done since Aug9.

Last edited:

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for pnp on January 17 and at that time i was on PGWP and i have no employer restrictions on my nomination but my pgwp expired in June and i applied for closed workpermit lmia exempt through pnp and it got approved last week. I am also eligible under new pgwp policy and i have AOR, my medical is passed and i received Pre arrival Letter.

I drive part-time with doordash on weekends to coverup some of my expenses and i got to know i cannot work for uber eats or doordash while on closed Workpermit.
Now i am wondering can i apply for open workpermit permit using my AOR or Should i apply for PGWP under policy because i have the work authorization Letter for pgwp as well.

I need to work part-time or else meeting my expenses would be really hard.

I am not sure when my PR will get approved because i Got PAL letter on August 25 and i am still waiting.
I think you can apply for the PGWP under the policy

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Called in to IRCC and they told me that I passed criminality, but nothing else yet has started. Is that normal? And does that mean my PCC is now good and I won't be asked for PCCs anymore? Is it natural to pass criminality just one week after AOR? Or could it be a glitch from the agent? I never got a ghost update however.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedTree

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
hi all,
i got medical request but there is no tab to upload medical tracking sheet and my account says "Your action is required" what to do ? please help
no worries , when you do your medicals, the clinic/doctor will upload the results to IRCC. You don't have to do anything, You will likely get an update within two weeks from the medical exam date.

Fisyr

Dec 1, 2022
I just received a nomination for ontario nominee program under PhD stream. I have two questions:

1) The nomination says that I must apply trough paper form only: more precisely
"
You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry.
"
On the other hand the IRCC website says that they only accept online applications, so I am kind of confused. Can my application get refused based on such discrepancy?

2) I haven't seen any possibility to upload a medical exam results. Am I supposed to wait until IRCC contacts me, before I do the medical exam?

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I just received a nomination for ontario nominee program under PhD stream. I have two questions:

"
You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
"
On the other hand the IRCC website says that they only accept online applications, so I am kind of confused. Can my application get refused based on such discrepancy?

2) I haven't seen any possibility to upload a medical exam results. Am I supposed to wait until IRCC contacts me, before I do the medical exam?
No. You apply through the PR Portal. Provinces still need to update their certificates.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

"
You must apply
"

1) You have to apply using the online PR Portal.
2) Yes, wait for IRCC to send you a medical request.

3) If you would like, update your progress from application submission to COPR on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0 It has proven to be useful for all of us to get an idea about next steps and what other applicants are experiencing on this journey.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
I think it may be safe to assume now that IRCC is currently focusing more on issuing AOR, while slowing down on PPR , and the steps after it.
Hey, what do I know; where is the data to validate this conjecture? I'm just hoping to get my AOR before the end of this year, having applied middle of this month. Afterall, there are some 'fams' in here who got theirs within a month. I wish to be that lucky; just thinking out loud!
exactly. however, i am pretty confident that the PR process will be way faster now, just like it was before.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Called in to IRCC and they told me that I passed criminality, but nothing else yet has started. Is that normal? And does that mean my PCC is now good and I won't be asked for PCCs anymore? Is it natural to pass criminality just one week after AOR? Or could it be a glitch from the agent? I never got a ghost update however.
Curious, did they say anything about the status of eligibility?