+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
BCPNP Nominee Applied Online with principal applicant in Canada with one outland dependent
Applied
June 2022
Received AOR in minutes
Returned application/cancelled incomplete (police clearance) Sept 2022
Resubmitted Oct 6 2022
Biometrics appeared (I have existing because of student permit application 2021) Oct 16 2022
ADR Oct 26, 2022
Medical passed Oct 27
Reviewing ADR Oct 27

MP update:
  • It is processing at the Sydney NS office
  • Criminality: In Progress
  • Medicals Passed, valid until 21st July 2023
  • Security and Eligibility assessments Not Started
  • The application was last worked on, on Oct 27th if not more recently
  • There is also a Nov 26th bring forward date for more work to be done on it
Can anyone who is an expert can predict how many more months I have to wait for PPR? A smart guess will be appreciated! Thank you so much!
This is Non-Express Entry. We won't be able to help.

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
Hi all, has anyone applied for FBI police certificate recently? Their website says it takes 3-5 business days upon receipt of fingerprint card for electronic request, but is it the actual processing time?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
So I just did my medical. I'm curious, did everyone need to go different places for the three primary components of their medical (Being the physical exam, blood test and x-ray)?

I had to go to three different places and pay each provider separately and from what I understand they'll send the report back to the physician I used who then signs off on it and submits it via emedical?

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi all, has anyone applied for FBI police certificate recently? Their website says it takes 3-5 business days upon receipt of fingerprint card for electronic request, but is it the actual processing time?
Yeup, it's pretty quick once they receive the card. Entire process took me 1 week including mailing it and the weekend.

Reactions: adajeon

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
i am not able to link my application into my online account, so my Immigration consultant shows me my application status by a screen-shot when I ask her to. she says that having a representative should be the reason why I cannot link it online. Is this correct?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
So I just did my medical. I'm curious, did everyone need to go different places for the three primary components of their medical (Being the physical exam, blood test and x-ray)?

I had to go to three different places and pay each provider separately and from what I understand they'll send the report back to the physician I used who then signs off on it and submits it via emedical?
yeah, i had to go to the Panel Physician, Lifelabs and an X-Ray Lab. The two other places will send the results to the physicisan.

Reactions: moscatojuices

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
i am not able to link my application into my online account, so my Immigration consultant shows me my application status by a screen-shot when I ask her to. she says that having a representative should be the reason why I cannot link it online. Is this correct?
it's totally correct, the only way to see your own status updates without them would be to remove them completely as your representative. Kinda annoying- I'm having to do the same- feels weird having to contact the lawyer just to get a status update via screenshots.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
it's totally correct, the only way to see your own status updates without them would be to remove them completely as your representative. Kinda annoying- I'm having to do the same- feels weird having to contact the lawyer just to get a status update via screenshots.
God, I cannot take my representative off my application. I envy the applicants who are able to see their status whenever they want to. And now I don't even know if I passed medical exam because I havent seen the status for weeks. Do we receive a notification for ME result besides noticing status updates?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
God, I cannot take my representative off my application. I envy the applicants who are able to see their status whenever they want to. And now I don't even know if I passed medical exam because I havent seen the status for weeks. Do we receive a notification for ME result besides noticing status updates?
You can remove your representative from application and link your application to your GCkey . All correspondence will be send to your email and you can have access to GCkey status. You have to email signed form and remove your representative.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/change-cancel.html

siyajubin

Dec 14, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Update:
OINP paper-based: applied through the PR Portal

AR: 26 Nov 2021
AOR: 16 Sep 2022
MR: 7 Oct 2022
MP: 17 Oct 2022
ADR: 31 Oct 2022 - (ADR submitted on 3 Nov 2022)
PAL: 9 Nov 2022

Good to see the file progressing, though there is more to go...

Details of 31 Oct 2022 ADR:
1) Employment Letter
2) Schedule A updated and with original signature
3) Additional family Info updated and with original signature
4) Supplementary Info - Your travels updated to include trips to home country
5) Banking and Credit Card records for past 4 months
6) Last 4 pay stubs
7) CRA Notice of Assessment for last 2 years
8) All CRA T4s for past 2 years
9) Spouse - Schedule A updated and with original signature
10) Spouse - Additional family Info updated and with original signature
All are due back in one week by 7 Nov 2022. . .
So many details to be given after OINP verification and nomination? Was your POF account showing credit cards? Also schedule A was supposed to be online signature.....they have asked to do it by hand and upload?

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
thanks for the information. and unfortunately I would not remove my representative. I still need their services.
Without removing representative from application, only option is asking him every week about process, calling cic customer service or you can also listen your status online on same number through which you call cic customer service.

Reactions: CampbellR