+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
thanks a lot. I just listened to the status by calling cic. now I feel concerned about the review of eligibility. they are still reviewing whether it meets my eligibility requirements. I received PAL a month ago and I really though that receiving PAL would mean also "eligibility passed", or they might not have updated status yet?I never know it.
Same here. So either the PAL it's a joke or the status shown in the GCKey account/phone is. Or both lol. In fact, I got the PAL back in Jul9 of this year which was about a week after the AOR but they just threw me an ADR about 10 days later lol. And things has being stuck there ever since.

Anyway, neither the online/phone status shows the latest updates in detail. The only way to get that it's to request GCMS notes. Go search it or ATIP (Access to Information and Privacy). It'll take more than 1 mo (I've ordered one with the almighty IRCC but 1.5 mo+ has passed, nothing whatsoever lol).

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Guys, just ignore the shit about eligibility and background. Who cares? The fact you have a nomination certificate already makes you eligible. The only reason you would ever need to worry is if you're a terrorist, have hidden a DUI charge or you know you have intentionally breached the terms of your nomination contract. The only reason you haven't passed these things (as far as you can see) is because they are freaking slow.
in other words, it is not us whose eligibility needed to be checked; it's them, for their "eligibility" for the job qualification. lol

• Haha
Reactions: SCW and mcdonal22

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
i dont know how the AOR looks like tho. i need to apply for my bridge open work permit ,but i dont know if the email that i received is the AOR or pdf form to print
Can you please paste that email here ? Most probably that just email for submission of application.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Can you please paste that email here ? Most probably that just email for submission of application.
"
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/08/10.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

"

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Guys, just ignore the shit about eligibility and background. Who cares? The fact you have a nomination certificate already makes you eligible. The only reason you would ever need to worry is if you're a terrorist, have hidden a DUI charge or you know you have intentionally breached the terms of your nomination contract. The only reason you haven't passed these things (as far as you can see) is because they are freaking slow.
this guy is on point

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
AR: May 2021
AOR: Mid- September 2022 along with an ADR for child’s birth certificate
I have not heard anything after, no MR, No Biometrics, No PAL
When I call them, it says they are reviewing my eligibility and that the background check is in process.

Is anyone in the same boat? Would highly appreciate any insights since its more than 2 months since the AOR and ADR and 18+ months since I submitted the application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
"
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/08/10.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

"
Yes this is AOR . You can use this for applying for Bridging open work permit. Is there any restrictions on your nomination certificate? Have a look on that . Also there should be application number in that email? Did got application number starting with EP******* ?

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
@Biriani,
Your application seems to be moving very fast. Receiving an AOR in three months and days appears very refreshing to some of us that just submitted our applications.I do hope the process can move very fast going forward that in less than one year, PR status could be attained.

Reactions: SCW and buddy013

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Reactions: buddy013

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
AR: May 2021
AOR: Mid- September 2022 along with an ADR for child’s birth certificate
I have not heard anything after, no MR, No Biometrics, No PAL
When I call them, it says they are reviewing my eligibility and that the background check is in process.

Is anyone in the same boat? Would highly appreciate any insights since its more than 2 months since the AOR and ADR and 18+ months since I submitted the application.
AR: mid May 2021
AOR: end of Jun 2022
"Ghost":rolleyes: PAL: Jul 9 2022
Bio: previous one
MR: mid Jul 2022
MP: Jul 21 2022
ADR: end of Jul 2022
ADR turned to "reviewing": Aug 3 2022

(*ordered GCMS notes with the almighty IRCC for a detailed status: end of Sep 2022)

so far: N.O.T.H.I.N.G. for both

#chanadianjoke

well I'm on a similar boat (or Semi-submarine sunk by the IRCC? lol)...it seems only the lucky few had come through and got out of the jungle.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
AR: mid May 2021
AOR: end of Jun 2022
"Ghost":rolleyes: PAL: Jul 9 2022
Bio: previous one
MR: mid Jul 2022
MP: Jul 21 2022
ADR: end of Jul 2022
ADR turned to "reviewing": Aug 3 2022

(*ordered GCMS notes with the almighty IRCC for a detailed status: end of Sep 2022)

so far: N.O.T.H.I.N.G. for both

#chanadianjoke

well I'm on a similar boat (or Semi-submarine sunk by the IRCC? lol)...it seems only the lucky few had come through and got out of the jungle.
You got an ADR after PAL?? That's very rare. What did they ask?