+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Please, I seem not to see where it is written in the application page that the spouse of the principal applicant requires a language proficiency test. Can someone,please, help confirm if it is mandatory or otherwise for the spouse of the principal applicant to submit a language test.
Also, I observed that there is no specific information concerning Proof of Fund. Does it mean it is assumed that having a job offer suffices?

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Please, I seem not to see where it is written in the application page that the spouse of the principal applicant requires a language proficiency test. Can someone,please, help confirm if it is mandatory or otherwise for the spouse of the principal applicant to submit a language test.
Also, I observed that there is no specific information concerning Proof of Fund. Does it mean it is assumed that having a job offer suffices?
If you are principal applicant, then your spouse don’t need to upload anything. Just basic forms . For POF you don’t need to show anything specific amount if you have job offer. On that option you can put whatever amount you have in your account.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi everyone,
I read this statement in the Document Checklist, 'Gather your documents in the order of the checklist and check each item.' Does that mean while uploading each of the required documents, one should upload them exactly in the order as they appear on the application page? Or does this statement apply to the old paper application system (when paper form of application was still valid)? I am asking because I had already almost completed the uploading of documents before the satement caught my attention. Has this been seen or heard to have caused a delay or possible rejection of application in time past?

newbiepi123

Aug 20, 2020
Question: I have OINP nomination for international student job offer stream, I have already applied for PR and it's been a year since I applied you can see it in my signature below, now I have decided to change the job, so do I need to inform both OINP and IRCC or just IRCC about the new job?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I read this statement in the Document Checklist, 'Gather your documents in the order of the checklist and check each item.' Does that mean while uploading each of the required documents, one should upload them exactly in the order as they appear on the application page? Or does this statement apply to the old paper application system (when paper form of application was still valid)? I am asking because I had already almost completed the uploading of documents before the satement caught my attention. Has this been seen or heard to have caused a delay or possible rejection of application in time past?
No that checklist is old style. On new online Pr portal you just need to upload that mandatory document. You can upload any way . Make sure you double check before submitting your application.

Reactions: ABmercy&Gr8s

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Question: I have OINP nomination for international student job offer stream, I have already applied for PR and it's been a year since I applied you can see it in my signature below, now I have decided to change the job, so do I need to inform both OINP and IRCC or just IRCC about the new job?
You have to notify your province about job change and also IRCC. They will give you few weeks to find new job and they you have to send them all documents regarding new job. I would suggest you to stick to your current job .

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello House,
Regarding Police Clearance, I have gotten thos of the two countries I was in the last ten years. I,m currently in Canada; do I need to get policer eport from Canada again? Those indiviuals that applied from within Canada, did you obtain a Police clearance from Canadian Police? Thanks.

Reactions: Hope2022

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello House,
Regarding Police Clearance, I have gotten thos of the two countries I was in the last ten years. I,m currently in Canada; do I need to get policer eport from Canada again? Those indiviuals that applied from within Canada, did you obtain a Police clearance from Canadian Police? Thanks.
No you don’t need one from Canada. They will request if they needed. You only need ones where you lived more than 6 months in row.