+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Sami88

Aug 14, 2022
Hello - This is very strange. I am puzzled as to why they would want employment letters from you when your application is based on your Ph.D. and not your job. Does not make sense. I received an MR on October 7th but no other requests. Maybe they will request all of this from me too, but they appear not to have gotten to that stage yet. Also, I never submitted a letter of employment since they did not ask for it in the original application, did you? Please keep us updated.
Yes, it is quite unreasonable as the main requirement is my degree and not the job offer/letter of employment. Although I had a permanent job offer at the time of application which I submitted, they requested an "updated letter of employment" and payslips!

PNP - Ph.D. Graduate Stream ON
AR: 19.11.2021
AOR: 01.09.2022
MR & Additional documents: 13.10.22
Medical done: 14.10.22
PAL: 21.10.2022

Reactions: SCW

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi All,

I have received my nomination from the ONIP master grad stream.

I have a couple of questions and hopefully, some of you may have an answer.

With my nomination, I have to apply for Nonexpress entry ( since I cannot use it for express entry ) and the processing time is at least 24 months, does it actually take that long? Can I apply for a refund?

I am also in the pool for CEC and my point is 470. Should I wait for it to come down ( it is around 500) or Should I go with a Non-express entry?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks and good luck
Go with what you have in hand alright now. You never know what happens later or with the upcoming changes. Yes, processing time for non-EE is 24~25 months, however it depends from profile to profile.. if you're following this thread, you will know that there some folks who got their PR in 14~15 months and there some who are still waiting to get.

If you were at 485 or say 490~ or above, then its different story.. coz there aren't much app between 490 to 500 (unless ppl create before draw who are completing their studies or work anniversary to gain points) but at 470 and you know the number application in queue for that range of CRS is high, it can take time to clear. So the free internet advice is don't wait, keep going with what you have.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Yes, it is quite unreasonable as the main requirement is my degree and not the job offer/letter of employment. Although I had a permanent job offer at the time of application which I submitted, they requested an "updated letter of employment" and payslips!

I see, but anyway I see your application has progressed. Congratulations! Lets hope its smooth ride to the finish line from here.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

I'm only guessing here but I think what they don't tell you about the criteria for Non-EE PNP is they want to see your ability to economically establish yourself in the province.

Again I'm only guessing, but they'd be concerned about someone who has a nomination but actually can't get a job, has little money, and will be claiming social security as soon as they get PR.

That's probably why they're asking. I saw a court case on something like this - PNP nominee with poor English couldn't find work was rejected because he couldn't economically establish himself.

Makes sense. The idea of immigration generally speaking is to get you to contribute to a country's economy. Even with spousal migration, they put the financial burden on the sponsor.

Prpatel78

Oct 13, 2017
please help. IRCC has requested from me an ADR of a current job offer from a Canadian employer,while in actual I am an outlander and my PNP nonEE is not job based and neither I applied with job offer nor I have any.what should I do?

nbusers1

Aug 25, 2022
Hello Friends,

Can anyone please comment if RTPCR is required for children below 10 years from India to Canada? My child has not been vaccinated till now due to minimum age requirements.

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Today received medical request for family members and mine showed yesterday as passed examination. After examination normally what is the time line IRCC is taking for next update and please comment as your application status.
Application : 10 march 2022
AOR : 10 August 2022
Medical Examination Requested : 26 October 2022.
26 October 2022 Got just now other update as PreArrival Letter copy and i hope its pre-arrival service outside canada

Last edited:

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Today received medical request for family members and mine showed yesterday as passed examination. After examination normally what is the time line IRCC is taking for next update and please comment as your application status.
Medical Examination Requested : 26 August 2022.
Congratulations on the case movement. It is impossible to predict a timeline since it varies for each one. Take a look at the spreadsheet to get an idea about timelines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Medical Examination Requested : 26 August 2022.
it's really hard to predict at the moment. My wife and I's medicals were marked as passed back on August 24th, and we've seen no movement on our application since.

• Wow

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Congratulations on the case movement. It is impossible to predict a timeline since it varies for each one. Take a look at the spreadsheet to get an idea about timelines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0
Yeah weird hey. I just don't understand why after an R10 check they wouldn't immediately issue a medical request to applicants who aren't exempt.... I think some people have waited 5 months in between an AOR and medical request. Why keep us waiting.... just send the bloody medical request at the time of issuing an AOR (unless exempt).

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah weird hey. I just don't understand why after an R10 check they wouldn't immediately issue a medical request to applicants who aren't exempt.... I think some people have waited 5 months in between an AOR and medical request. Why keep us waiting.... just send the bloody medical request at the time of issuing an AOR (unless exempt).
yeah- it's non-sensical how they are handling some of the MR

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
yeah- it's non-sensical how they are handling some of the MR
I've made an active commitment this quarter to not getting mad at this process for my own health. So I just check GCKey once a day and track how others are doing. No point getting jealous, some people just have it better/faster and that's life. I'll be happy if I get my PR within 15 months (I'm 8 months down, 7 to go!!). Surely processing times are improving for non-EE

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I've made an active commitment this quarter to not getting mad at this process for my own health. So I just check GCKey once a day and track how others are doing. No point getting jealous, some people just have it better/faster and that's life. I'll be happy if I get my PR within 15 months (I'm 8 months down, 7 to go!!). Surely processing times are improving for non-EE
i get the impression that the times are coming down- so that's a positive.

Reactions: Chefskiss

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
My medicals which i did last sept 2021 for work permit was valid till sept 2022 and my medicals is valid till dec 2022. IRCC accepted my medicals and sent message yesterday you have passed medicals, but for family they sent today for medical examination. My family is in canada too but again IRCC rules no one knows.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
You know, it's a government of the bureaucracy, by the bureaucrats, for the sake of bureaucracy (which shall perish from the earth lol)
Guess what, 1 mo ago I sent a GCMS note request just to try to find out what the f*** happened to my nearly 18 mo old application in more detail, and the result is still in limbo somewhere for some Only-God-Knows reason which as usual has exceeded the usual processing time, again. lol.
Then, when I tried to track the status of the GCMS note request, (given that on Jul13 this year the fed gov had updated their "access to information or personal information request" system so that you can create an account to submit such a request, tracking the status and receive the result through it), only to find out that:
"
The institution you have selected is part of the legacy service to accept ATIP requests online. This service is hosted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
You can still submit your request electronically and pay any fees online, but you won’t be able to track your request status or get electronic delivery of your reply package on the legacy version.
Contact the institution’s ATIP Coordinator to find out when this institution will move to the ATIP Online Request Service. ".
You are leaving this site - Access to Information and Personal Information Online Request Service - Canada.ca (tbs-sct.gc.ca)

Behold, what a (black) magic! lol

Last edited: