+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I received PAL today with a second additional document to be resubmited, and not yet for MR. Is anyone still requested to submit additional documents by ircc AFTER receiving PAL? Hopefully this should be a last AD.
I received "PAL" at the beginning of July and ADR at the end of July. Medical exam passed in the middle, and no any updates since the ADR submitted and turned to "reviewing" on Aug 3 :) what a pleasant journey.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Long journey but got my PR approved 2 days ago! Just need to confirm it in the PR portal to get my card. You can see my history in my signature.
OINP nomination within 1 month and PR in 15 months - For non-EE, was rather short than long which is good. Your application moved quickly post the AOR.. congrats!

• Love
Reactions: lukeortolani

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
original police certificate.
AR:Jan/16/2022
AOR and AD(photo):Aug/05/2022

Does anyone receive AD after PAL?

"original police certificate" - I assume when you submitted your application, you would had uploaded the "original police certificate" scan copy... if so, are they asking to upload another scan??

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
"original police certificate" - I assume when you submitted your application, you would had uploaded the "original police certificate" scan copy... if so, are they asking to upload another scan??
I had my consultant submited three countries' scanned PCC when I applied. Now I've been requested to submit the original one of those three. Ircc didnt ask me for the others as original. This is funny or what.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I had my consultant submited three countries' scanned PCC when I applied. Now I've been requested to submit the original one of those three. Ircc didnt ask me for the others as original. This is funny or what.
I'm thinking that they've hired so many new staff, that many of them likely don't know what they're doing and just asking for random things!

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Hello, any idea what is the timeline after AOR for email or ECOPR. It has been almost 2 months after AOR, no updates or email from IRCC with any request.

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022
Hello, do I need to pay for Biometrics as part of my PNP online non-express entry application if I did biometrics 2 years ago as a student before coming to Canada?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, do I need to pay for Biometrics as part of my PNP online non-express entry application if I did biometrics 2 years ago as a student before coming to Canada?
Yes you have to pay but you will get refunded after they process your application. It is only $85 .

Akaza_Renn

Oct 17, 2022
Hi folks, do anyone know that for an OINP - International Student stream applicant, do I need to acknowledge the government if I change the job during DIP state, or afterwards?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi folks, do anyone know that for an OINP - International Student stream applicant, do I need to acknowledge the government if I change the job during DIP state, or afterwards?
Generally speaking if you are claiming points for a job offer, then you 100% need to tell them about any changes both during and after the nomination process.

PBAP

Oct 16, 2022
Hi All, I have nominated by SINP on March'2022 and as per my consultant advised first i have sent my PR application paper based by mail then after 15 days he submitted my PR application by online in end of March'22. But still now i don't receive AOR. Please advise is it create any problems for two applications for receive AOR?

Disneygeo

Oct 15, 2022
Hi guys, please I need guidance. I applied for mpnp and have a current point of 552 and that’s all. How do I improve my point and be eligible for selection? Am I on the right track?