+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
Please someone guide.
My ecas shows medical received while account shows medical pass 3rd October but we haven't received any email. Do they update us through email for medical pass?? How much time it will take?

Jerrybay80

Oct 6, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please someone guide.
My ecas shows medical received while account shows medical pass 3rd October but we haven't received any email. Do they update us through email for medical pass?? How much time it will take?
You don't receive medical pass update via mail but you will only see it on online account. ECAS medical received means, you passed the medical.

Last edited:

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Hi,
Could anyone please advise if I could get the bridging open work permit at the border/ port of entry?
Thanks.

FNOTT

Aug 9, 2022
Hi Everyone,
My pnp application under Masters Graduate Stream is approved and I got the nomination from Ontario, now I need to apply for PR application. As masters graduate stream is non express entry program, do I need to show fund in my PR application or job letter will work as I am already in Ontario and working full time with my PGWP?

I would really appreciate anyone’s help on this. Thank you.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,
My pnp application under Masters Graduate Stream is approved and I got the nomination from Ontario, now I need to apply for PR application. As masters graduate stream is non express entry program, do I need to show fund in my PR application or job letter will work as I am already in Ontario and working full time with my PGWP?

I would really appreciate anyone’s help on this. Thank you.
No need to show fund if you have valid job offer.

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hey Members need some advice I applied my pr under non express but realized i made a mistake in work history on imm5669e form on which i completely forgot to include one part time job although i was full time employed that whole time with my other job. Do you think it will create any issue?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey Members need some advice I applied my pr under non express but realized i made a mistake in work history on imm5669e form on which i completely forgot to include one part time job although i was full time employed that whole time with my other job. Do you think it will create any issue?
Just send another updated IMM5669 through webform. Not a big deal .

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
For masters stream, we also don't need a job offer.
Exactly, the proof of funds (either bank statements or ongoing employment) is already verified by the nominating province when they process your nomination. That information should be linked to your nomination and the officer should be able to check it. Just make sure to go over the Document Checklist for your specific case to see what's needed.

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My PNP application under Masters Graduate Stream is approved and I got the nomination from Ontario, now I need to apply for PR application under Non-Express entry. In "Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) digital form", they have said to "Enter all names in English and in your native language" but there is only one field to write the full name. Due to character limitation (63 characters) I can't write my name or even my family members in native language. Did anyone face such issue?

I would really appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My PNP application under Masters Graduate Stream is approved and I got the nomination from Ontario, now I need to apply for PR application under Non-Express entry. In "Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) digital form", they have said to "Enter all names in English and in your native language" but there is only one field to write the full name. Due to character limitation (63 characters) I can't write my name or even my family members in native language. Did anyone face such issue?

I would really appreciate any help on this. Thank you.
Make sure to include a letter of explanation and make note of the application name / number, then write the names out in full on there. Let them know there were character limitations and you've included the full names in the LOE.

Jul 16, 2022
Make sure to include a letter of explanation and make note of the application name / number, then write the names out in full on there. Let them know there were character limitations and you've included the full names in the LOE.
Sounds perfect. But do I need any proof to attach with it or just write the name in the LOE?