+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
You can’t link your application if you have representative on file . There should be application number on the letter which was sent by Cic. Date mentioned on Aor email is when you application is received by CIC.
Hey miss bee, based on your this response I believe you can help me with my question. So my friend applied last year in April and he did not receive anything yet but he managed to get the application number through MP’s help but he did not receive any email with AOR and email to link his application and we tried but cannot link. But a representative applied on his behalf and at that that time he created my friend’s new email address and applied through that. We have access to that email account but haven’t received any email so far. So is there a possibility that his representative might have received any email just in case because he is not answering my friend’s calls and so any help is appreciated. And one thing to add is that when we check the status through automated phone service the status of application is background check in process. Thanks!

Jerrybay80

Oct 6, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ASubmitted- June 17, 2020
AOR-January 21, 2021
BIL-January 22, 2021
Biometric completed -Feb 01,2021
Upfront medical:March 7, 2022
ADR- July 11, 2022
ADR submitted -July 22, 2022
Medical Requested - Aug 13, 2022
Emedical information sheet submitted (upfront)- Aug 15, 2022
Med passed- Sept 12, 2022

Please how long will it take to get my application finally approved and get PPR letter? Anyone with the same experience?
Or what next after medical is passed.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey miss bee, based on your this response I believe you can help me with my question. So my friend applied last year in April and he did not receive anything yet but he managed to get the application number through MP’s help but he did not receive any email with AOR and email to link his application and we tried but cannot link. But a representative applied on his behalf and at that that time he created my friend’s new email address and applied through that. We have access to that email account but haven’t received any email so far. So is there a possibility that his representative might have received any email just in case because he is not answering my friend’s calls and so any help is appreciated. And one thing to add is that when we check the status through automated phone service the status of application is background check in process. Thanks!
So when you apply through a representative he link application through his own portal and you can’t link until you remove him from your application. As he already have application number that means Aor email was sent to his representative. For now you send a form to remove representative through webform and they make account on gckey and link your application on Gckey not through portal which was used to apply PR application. Gc key is different than that portal. Below is step how to remove representative from application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/change-cancel.html

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
ASubmitted- June 17, 2021
AOR-January 21, 2021
BIL-January 22, 2021
Biometric completed -Feb 01,2021
Upfront medical:March 7, 2022
ADR- July 11, 2022
Medical Requested - Aug 13, 2022
Emedical information sheet submitted (upfront)- Aug 15, 2022
Med passed- Sept 12, 2022

Please how long will it take to get my application finally approved and get PPR letter? Anyone with the same experience?
Hello, what was the ADR request?

Jerrybay80

Oct 6, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Additional Documents Requested.
*Application submitted date was June 17, 2020 not 2021.*

Last edited:

Jerrybay80

Oct 6, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Okay sounds good, thank you.
Based on your timeline it seems like you're almost near the end of the process. Please update us when everything gets approved.
Thanks, but don't know how long it gonna take IRCC to send PPR letter. In high spirit to get that golden mail.

Reactions: lamen22

Jerrybay80

Oct 6, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just checked the IRCC website the processing time for non express entry PNP paper application is 23 months. By 18th of this month my application will be 28 months, my application was received by IRCC on June 17th 2020. Do you guys suggest I raised a webform towards this concern though medical has been passed. Anticipates your response and advise with thanks.

AlphaToad

Jul 23, 2020
Just checked the IRCC website the processing time for non express entry PNP paper application is 23 months. By 18th of this month my application will be 28 months, my application was received by IRCC on June 17th 2020. Do you guys suggest I raised a webform towards this concern though medical has been passed. Anticipates your response and advise with thanks.
Contact IRCC call centre and your MP ASAP. They can actually do something