+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi there, I have applied for OINP international student with the job offer stream and waiting for the final decision.
Right now it has been about 55 days that my profile stops at DIP status. While it usually takes much less than that. What do you think of 55 days of staying in DIP? Any recommendation?

NOI: 1st June
submitted: 14th June.
Assessment: 12th July
DIP: 14th July
next: still waiting

Pili89

Aug 21, 2022
Hello there
Does anybody know if to submit Schedule A, can I do it through my account? )the one I have linked my application to)
I’m confuse because in the request letter it says that if I have applied through “IRCC portal” I can’t use this opción.
How do you guys have submitted it?

thank you :)

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi there, I have applied for OINP international student with the job offer stream and waiting for the final decision.
Right now it has been about 55 days that my profile stops at DIP status. While it usually takes much less than that. What do you think of 55 days of staying in DIP? Any recommendation?

NOI: 1st June
submitted: 14th June.
Assessment: 12th July
DIP: 14th July
next: still waiting
I submitted on the same day and until now I have had no movement in my application. The status just says 'submitted'.

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I submitted on the same day and until now I have had no movement in my application. The status just says 'submitted'.
Hi lamen22, thanks for the reply. It's really crazy that the status is just "submitted"!
Seems they have too much backlog! Hope the vacations and summertime were the reasons behind that slow process, and now they start to proceed with the applications faster!

Reactions: lamen22

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022
After receiving AOR on Aug 29'2022 and linking application on IRCC, I noted that on PR portal (non-express entry), after pressings F12 documentapproved (F12) are all True before its used to be null, does it mean documents have been reviewed?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
How long does it take after Medical is passed?

I passed medical on 28th August.
I passed medical on 24th August, spoke to my lawyers and they said they can't really predict the amount of time remaining due to timelines being all over the place. I only applied in January and they felt my stuff was going through quicker than they expected.

Looking at the spreadsheet there hasn't been many COPR after medical exam passed for a while- so it's seems there was likely a big push on AOR and getting people's medicals out the way.

Last edited:

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
Hi folks, anyone with useful info on what link to apply through after being nominated (Saskatchewan) I am appiying for PR via the online platform not sure I'm doing the right thing. Someone help pls

OnPnp2106

Jun 20, 2022
I passed medical on 24th August, spoke to my lawyers and they said they can't really predict the amount of time remaining due to timelines being all over the place. I only applied in January and they felt my stuff was going through quicker than they expected.

Looking at the spreadsheet there hasn't been many COPR after medical exam passed for a while- so it's seems there was likely a big push on AOR and getting people's medicals out the way.
My I know when your medical exam is required and submitted?

maz162

Jun 27, 2013
Any Outland applicants recieved the 'Information Letter' (this has arrived a week after the PAL)? I think it's the equivalent to the Portal emails but for outland applicants... the opening to the letter states:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa."

It then asks for Passport page, completed Updated Inforomation Chart Appendix A (which is just name, passport details, height, eye colour, native language) and provide Photographs.

It says "Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account" but I have no option to upload documents on my online (GC Key) account (I am indeed from a Visa-exempt country).... wondering if anyone else has recieved this letter at all? If so what did you do? I feel I'm missing something