+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Div26797

Sep 6, 2022
How long does it take to get the AOR after submitting all the documents for non EE online PNP file?

Submitted my file on 20 Jan 2022
Status showing Submitted
Stream strategic invitation

EA2021

Sep 22, 2021
Hi. Just wondering if there's a same case here as mine.

I got the medical request last Aug 3 and then did my medical Aug 5. Had a problem with my IME# - I originally plan to do an upfront but the medical request came in prior my appointment date. I used my UCI when I register for medical and thought that would be enough to link my medical to my file. Unfortunately, the IME# from the e-medical form is different from the IME# in the medical request. The clinic told me to contact IRCC to link the 2 IMEs which I did. Sent several webforms, called the hotline which the agent confirmed that they can see my e-medical and it is currently under review. Today I got an update in my GCKEY account that they did not receive my medical. Do you think it is just an auto-update since the 30-day period had lapsed? Or is it possible that they really did not receive our medical regardless of the confirmation we got from the agent? What's the best course of action for this? Does any one here encountered the same issue and had their medical processed afterwards?

Thank you.

Jul 16, 2022
Hi,
I applied for IELTS remarking (EOR) and my results were changed. I am now confused that should I upload the letter which I received from British council indicating the change in result? Also, the result date which I entered while filling the EOI is different after the changes. Thanks in advance.

amprabhu1917

May 9, 2022
Hi. Just wondering if there's a same case here as mine.

I got the medical request last Aug 3 and then did my medical Aug 5. Had a problem with my IME# - I originally plan to do an upfront but the medical request came in prior my appointment date. I used my UCI when I register for medical and thought that would be enough to link my medical to my file. Unfortunately, the IME# from the e-medical form is different from the IME# in the medical request. The clinic told me to contact IRCC to link the 2 IMEs which I did. Sent several webforms, called the hotline which the agent confirmed that they can see my e-medical and it is currently under review. Today I got an update in my GCKEY account that they did not receive my medical. Do you think it is just an auto-update since the 30-day period had lapsed? Or is it possible that they really did not receive our medical regardless of the confirmation we got from the agent? What's the best course of action for this? Does any one here encountered the same issue and had their medical processed afterwards?

Thank you.
I think no one had faced this type of situation as like you.

1.How the clinic got IME# using UCI? ??? If your clinic physician uploaded all your results in IRCC using that IME then ask your Clinic physician to reupload your results with new IME.
2. If step one did not work then check with immigration consultant immediately by paying 1 hour fees and take action immediately according to his advise.
All the best. Keep posted.

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
I have a question regarding the OINP Nomination Application. In the question for settlement fund "State the amount of funds ($ CAD) that are currently available to you to cover day to day expenses for you and your dependent family members (if applicable) for the next 6 months. "
Do I need to mention the savings I have or the savings I will have in 6 months in the future (adding my salary with the current savings I have). I have one dependent with me. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I have a question regarding the OINP Nomination Application. In the question for settlement fund "State the amount of funds ($ CAD) that are currently available to you to cover day to day expenses for you and your dependent family members (if applicable) for the next 6 months. "
Do I need to mention the savings I have or the savings I will have in 6 months in the future (adding my salary with the current savings I have). I have one dependent with me. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!
You state what you currently have in your account not what you will have in the future (You will also provide 3 bank statements to show that).
In addition to that, if you are currently employed, you indicate that by providing the job offer that states how much you get paid/ how many hours you work. You can also attach paystubs to show how much you earn each pay period.

Reactions: shivaniverma_88

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
You state what you currently have in your account not what you will have in the future.
In addition to that, if you are currently employed, you indicate that by providing the job offer that states how much you get paid/ how many hours you work. You can also attach paystubs to show how much you earn each pay period.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the response :)

Reactions: lamen22

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
I just have one more question.

I have applied for my PGWP and I am still in Implied status. My Study Permit will expire on 30th of Sept 2022. In the Immigration Information section of the OINP application, I have selected Implied, but when I put the expiration date as 30th Sept, it throws out an error saying "can't put the date in the future". Any suggestions on what I should put here?
I had 2 things in mind: 1. My degree completion date or the date I applied for PGWP. 2. Putting my status as Student and not Implied.

Kindly suggest. Thank you!

Puneet546

Aug 17, 2022
I just have one more question.

I have applied for my PGWP and I am still in Implied status. My Study Permit will expire on 30th of Sept 2022. In the Immigration Information section of the OINP application, I have selected Implied, but when I put the expiration date as 30th Sept, it throws out an error saying "can't put the date in the future". Any suggestions on what I should put here?
I had 2 things in mind: 1. My degree completion date or the date I applied for PGWP. 2. Putting my status as Student and not Implied.

Kindly suggest. Thank you!
If you already applied for PGWP then you are no longer on student status.

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
If you already applied for PGWP then you are no longer on student status.
Thank you so much! I am not sure why the portal throws the error. But can I then use the date I applied for PGWP or got the completion letter as the Expiry date of Student Status? Thank in Advance!

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you so much! I am not sure why the portal throws the error. But can I then use the date I applied for PGWP or got the completion letter as the Expiry date of Student Status? Thank in Advance!
Pick the option you think works best then write a letter of explanation. Attach your Study Permit paper as well as the confirmation that you applied for the work permit. I believe that if it's still within the first 90 days after completing your studies you are still in student status, then after that it is 'implied status' (considering you applied for PGWP).

OnPnp2106

Jun 20, 2022
Anyone got status udpate recently?
How long would it be after the Medical Exam result submitted? Mine was submitted on August 26, 2022.

Thanks in advance.