+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Shezadil

Aug 17, 2022
after you submitted your permanent residence application, how long it took you to link this application to your IRCC account? I submitted last night and I am still not able to link it. Probably it takes a few days. Could you confirm?
Been three months and still havent gotten aor to link it

Shezadil

Aug 17, 2022
Bee
and also read the description under the online portal on IRCC's website. It states that the intention of creating the online portal for all PNP non-express nominates is to significantly reduce the mailing time like paper-based applications. Therefore, I would assume that they are processing it with a normal speed like before the pandemic( usually it takes them 2-3 months to send u the AOR before pandemics) so, don't panic. I think the reason why we are all not receiving the AR is the portal is new and we ve only waited for like a month-ish. Just be more patient, hopefully, we can get AR by the end of July
Been three months no aor

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Just received an email from IRCC stating your Canada PR Application Received and they provided Application Number: EP......
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
So just want to know if the application number starts EP, that means this AOR

Reactions: SCW

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Just received an email from IRCC stating your Canada PR Application Received and they provided Application Number: EP......
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
So just want to know if the application number starts EP, that means this AOR
When did you submit your application?