+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

singhfromdelhi

May 10, 2019
Hey people, what's the difference between Portal 1 and Portal 2? I see many using this terminology but I am not very clear about the difference.

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys, I have a question, could you please help?
Let me share my timeline:
- 17 January 2022 -> Applied for PR on the online portal.
- 8th August -> Received AOR and invitation to link my application to GCKey.
- 9th August -> I linked my application to GC key.
- 10th August -> I got a message in GCKey asking for Medical.
- 13th August -> I gave my medical exam in Canada to one of the Panel-Physicians.

Now my GC Key shows my application status as "Your Action is Required"
I am guessing it's because the Panel Physician hasn't submitted my medical reports yet?
Has this happened to anyone else?
which PNP did you apply?

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022
I applied for non-express PNP (Nova Scotia) on January 21'2022. I have seen on thread people who had applied Jan 15'2022, Jan 17'2022, Jan 22' 2022, Jan 28'2022 and Jan 29'2022, received their AOR. I don't understand file selection process of IRCC. Having said that I am happy for people who are receiving update on their immigration files, at least now we know IRCC looking into Online Portal.

Reactions: moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Is there anyway to get temporary file no. To track the application?
You can ask them for a TFN by submitting a webform, but I can assure you it is useless and has zero implications on when your application is going to be processed.

Welcome to the IRCC lottery store. Where it's your turn... whenever the government makes it your turn.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Yeah it seems like they are prioritizing Ontario and BC applications. I am happy for you man, eventually we will all get there.
I don't think there is evidence for supporting this claim. It is just more applicants are from Ontario or BC due to population and nomination allocation. So you may see more posts from people in Ontario or BC. At least from limited statistics we have in the google sheet, the percentage of AOR or ECOPR does not suggest significant differences among different provinces.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Puneet546

Aug 17, 2022
Hey guys, I have a question, could you please help?
Let me share my timeline:
- 17 January 2022 -> Applied for PR on the online portal.
- 8th August -> Received AOR and invitation to link my application to GCKey.
- 9th August -> I linked my application to GC key.
- 10th August -> I got a message in GCKey asking for Medical.
- 13th August -> I gave my medical exam in Canada to one of the Panel-Physicians.

Now my GC Key shows my application status as "Your Action is Required"
I am guessing it's because the Panel Physician hasn't submitted my medical reports yet?
Has this happened to anyone else?
Did you submit medical while applying for pr? I mean upfront medical?