+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I assume a lot of us in-landers have applied to extend/renew work permits while painfully waiting for PR applications...

So a question in the interim for anyone who knows: When exactly does maintained status start?
  • Maintained status starts from the moment you apply for a new work permit/WP extension (regardless of when your current work permit expires)?
  • Maintained status starts after your current work permit expires (and you applied for the new wp/extension before it expired)?

jaybuddhdev

Aug 2, 2022
PNP Non EE Online portal: AR: 28th January 2022.
I was asked additional documents on 4th August 2022, and I submitted them same day. No updates yet. On GC Key account it is still showing your documents are uploaded. I have also been invited for EE PNP by SINP. Should I submit documents and go for EE or wait for Non EE. Any idea on how much time does it takes to get MR for Non EE applications.

Reactions: Maria Odette

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
PNP Non EE Online portal: AR: 28th January 2022.
I was asked additional documents on 4th August 2022, and I submitted them same day. No updates yet. On GC Key account it is still showing your documents are uploaded. I have also been invited for EE PNP by SINP. Should I submit documents and go for EE or wait for Non EE. Any idea on how much time does it takes to get MR for Non EE applications.
They are unpredictable nowadays... they claim the processing time for non-EE appliations is 25 months, so if they want they can carry any application to that limit and still say they are within normal processing times. EE as far as I know, is back to the 6-month processing standard.

Sami88

Aug 14, 2022
Applied on the 19th of Nov 2021 OINP (Ph.D. graduate stream). No updates after 9 months (case phase: "No properties"). Have been working full-time in a tech company shortly after graduation and had the job offer at the time of application. So frustrated! Does anyone know how I can contact the IRCC? I cannot use the web form as I don't have an application number and they don't answer phone calls.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Applied on the 19th of Nov 2021 OINP (Ph.D. graduate stream). No updates after 9 months (case phase: "No properties"). Have been working full-time in a tech company shortly after graduation and had the job offer at the time of application. So frustrated! Does anyone know how I can contact the IRCC? I cannot use the web form as I don't have an application number and they don't answer phone calls.
It's totally random and on one's luck. 9 mon is still normal since most AR from 2021 Apr-Jun and onward wait for more than 12 mo. That said, there seem to be massive reports for 2022 Jan AR getting their AOR recently. I guess it's just a "funny" canadian roulette and if you are lucky enough to have that st*pid computer program/system upload all of your files to the GCMS on its first try, perhaps you'll be one of those lucky-quicky guys...

For contacting IRCC, maybe try to call in the earlier morning. You may get your TFN(that is if it's already there, the phone pickers don't have any authority to issue anything) or nothing at all. Those custom service staff can't do much of things.

Reactions: moscatojuices

singhfromdelhi

May 10, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question, could you please help?
Let me share my timeline:
- 17 January 2022 -> Applied for PR on the online portal.
- 8th August -> Received AOR and invitation to link my application to GCKey.
- 9th August -> I linked my application to GC key.
- 10th August -> I got a message in GCKey asking for Medical.
- 13th August -> I gave my medical exam in Canada to one of the Panel-Physicians.

Now my GC Key shows my application status as "Your Action is Required"
I am guessing it's because the Panel Physician hasn't submitted my medical reports yet?
Has this happened to anyone else?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys, I have a question, could you please help?
Let me share my timeline:
- 17 January 2022 -> Applied for PR on the online portal.
- 8th August -> Received AOR and invitation to link my application to GCKey.
- 9th August -> I linked my application to GC key.
- 10th August -> I got a message in GCKey asking for Medical.
- 13th August -> I gave my medical exam in Canada to one of the Panel-Physicians.

Now my GC Key shows my application status as "Your Action is Required"
I am guessing it's because the Panel Physician hasn't submitted my medical reports yet?
Has this happened to anyone else?
It'll take a while for the Dr. to upload the medical report. Mine took about 1 week(mainly due to the wait time for the result of the blood sample that has been submitted and examed by a provincial lab), and I saw longer wait time for others.

jaybuddhdev

Aug 2, 2022
They are unpredictable nowadays... they claim the processing time for non-EE appliations is 25 months, so if they want they can carry any application to that limit and still say they are within normal processing times. EE as far as I know, is back to the 6-month processing standard.
Should I apply for EE or wait for Non EE since I have AOR?

Avi99

Jul 27, 2022
Avi, How many applicants (family members) do you have on your application? Just wondering since my AR is NOV 26 but I have 4 family members in total. Still no AOR.
Hey SCW, I have 2 applicants on my application. You are next you should receive your AOR soon. It seems like they are working on Non-express entry files. All the Best!

Reactions: SCW

Bangisland

May 27, 2022
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit?usp=drivesdk

lets share timeline